4

Jennie

Since earlier I have been restless. I wasn't even able to concentrate during my entire morning class because of what happened yesterday night.

Flashback

I got out of the car in front of a restaurant and when I entered I almost jumped for joy when I saw my father.

He stood up and extended his hand to welcome me with a hug. I ran and threw myself at him. "oh my God, dad you're here. I miss you." I cried as I hugged him tight.

"I miss you too my princess." he murmured as he caressed my back he kissed me on the forehead before breaking our embrace.

"Did I surprise you, my Love?" he asked I kissed him on the cheek "yes, dad! I didn't expect that you would visit me today." I smiled at him.

Oh before I forget, my parents are physically separated but they are still married and they love each other. but they always fight when they are together so they can't live together under the same roof for a long time, because my mom would probably kill my dad out of sheer annoyance because they couldn't really agree on everything.

" hi mom." I greeted my mom and kissed her on the cheek before I sat next to my dad.

I wonder why my dad is here now. Don't get me wrong, I love my dad so much and i'm happy that he is here right now also want to be with him. but because he is always busy, I only get to spend time with him on my birthday and Christmas vacation.

"Your graduation is coming up soon so your mom and I talked about where you will go to college?" I was suddenly nervous at what he said.

"about it dad, I would like to go to college at the same university where I am studying now." I tried not to stutter.

"baby, what about you study in korea? Your mom has agreed to this. I think it's time for me to be with you more often." he said softly. I really want to be with my dad but, I'm afraid of Lisa's reaction.

"Jennie, is there a problem? I agreed to what your dad wanted because I know you also want to be with him." explained my mother.

" yes, but how about you mom ?" I lied, she smiled and caressed my cheek.

"I'm fine, I'll visit you there often. If you miss me so bad, just tell your dad to pick me up using your dad's private jet." she said jokingly.

"If you want, I'll pick you up myself darling." my father said while winking, I giggled when I heard my father i know she is trying to tease my mom. "Stop if you don't want me to poke your eye with a fork." My mother said in her stern voice, I smirked when I saw the nervousness in my father's expression.

"but I won't force you my love, you will still decide where you want to study." said my father change the topic.

"I'll think about it first dad." I reply, he tap my shoulder and smiled at me.

"don't pressure your self . I still want you to be comfortable in the school you're going to attend. If you're happy here, I won't force you." he said softly and kissed me on the forehead.

End of flashback

I want to be with my father, I have been wishing for a long time that I would have the opportunity to be with him often. now that he himself said that i'm going to study in korea so i could be with him often , I should be happy but why it seems like I'm worried?

I know that there will be no problem with dad if I choose to stay here but, I also really want to be with him And I'm afraid of Lisa's reaction. I don't want to make a decision now, I need to know Lisa's opinion first.

My soul almost separated from our body when Lisa suddenly kissed me .

"oh i'm sorry babe !! did i surprise you ?" she asked before she sat next to me.

"it's ok, how was your morning class?"

"boring, it's a good thing we don't have school this afternoon because the teachers have a meeting. I can spend the whole afternoon with you ." she said while she fixed my hair.

"That's right. I wanted to talk about something." I calmly told her and she frowned.

"something serious?" she asked.

"Not that serious, babe. I don't want us to talk about it here."

"you want to go to our apartment? rosie is not there, there is an emergency at their house." she replied, I smiled and nodded.

When we entered their apartment, I immediately noticed the luxury of the place, it's no secret that they are rich. it's the first time to go here it's refreshing.

"Babe, sit down first, I'll just get something to drink from the kitchen."
I just nodded and she immediately left. I smiled when I saw Lisa's photo with Rosie it is undeniable that they are really close to each other.

Lisa came back with a glass of juice and handed it to me. " what do you want to talk about ?"

I breathed deeply. "My dad talk to me yesterday, he asked me if I wanted to go to college in Korea." I was worried when I saw the shocked expression on her face.

She held my hands. "Are you going to study there?" she asked sadly.

"I haven't decided yet. I'm telling you this because I want to know what your opinion is about the idea of ​​me studying abroad?"

"I know that you want to be with your dad. but it hurts me to think that you are miles away from me. I'm not ready, babe! I think I'll go crazy if I don't see you and hold you for a long time." she cried.

I cup her face and wipe her tears.
"I'm also hurt. I want my dad to be with me and I also don't want to be separated from you for that long." I said calmly. She removed my hand from her cheek.

"I know that you've been asking for a long time to be with your father. I'm just your girlfriend, right? who am I for you to choose?" she said coldly.

"babe..."

"No. It's ok, there's nothing I can do. You stay there if you want. I don't care" she interrupted what I was going to say and this is the first time she raised her voice on me.

"You know what. Stop being immature! All I want to point out here ,is..." I didn't finish what I was going to say because she cut me off again and i hate it.

"Yes, I'm immature, I admit it!! happy?" she shouted.

" lisa can you please, listen to me first. Stop acting like a spoiled brat."

" immature, spoiled brat. what else you want to say ? that i'm stupid ?go say it!! I'm angry because your immature, spoiled brat girlfriend is afraid to be away from you. are you even wondering why I'm acting like this? because I love you and it hurts me to think that you will be far away from me." She shouted again.

"I know! that's why I talked to you about this , to ask for your opinion about it . I haven't made a decision yet, but you made a decision for me? Fine. If you want me to stay there for my college , I'll do it." I responded angrily to her and grabbed my bag and quickly left their apartment.