2

Lisa

"enjoy lovebirds!!!  And before i forgot, Lisa you need to be at the apartment before 7 o'clock. I'm sure your mom will call me to make sure I'm with you." Rosie said.

"Don't worry, Rosie, I'll make sure she gets home before 7 o'clock." Jennie replied. "Thank you Jen, Lisa is really lucky that you agreed to be her girlfriend. There is someone who can bring her home at the right time." Rosie teased.

"yeah right , bye bes." I said to Rosie before I tapped her on the shoulder. She nodded before she kissed jennie on the cheek. "Alright, we're leaving so we can make the time we have together worthwhile." I added before I grabbed Jennie's waist and pulled her out of the school.

We took a taxi to the place where Jennie and I always hang out. "Babe, you and Rosie are really close. I wish I could have a friendship like you both have." she said as dhe played with my palms. I kissed her on the forehead before I smiled at her

" for sure you will find one, soon. but for now ? I will be your girlfriend/best friend at the same time ." I responded softly. She smiled at me and wrapped her hand around my waist.

"By the way, what are your plans? Few more months left and you will graduate from secondary school? You're still going to College at the University, right?" I asked her .

Oh God!! I'm just thinking that she will study in another university, I feel like I can't handle it.

"I'm not sure yet babe ,  mom and I are still discussing where I'll go for college. But maybe I'll continue at the same university so I don't have to transfer school." she said.

" I hope you are still in the University so that you are only two blocks away from me."

"awwh you're going to miss me?" she asked teasingly. I pouted. "yes i will, I was just thinking that you were going to transfer from other university for college. My heart broke already." She cupped my face and gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Even if I transfer to another university, don't worry. I can already drive and mom will buy me a car as a gift for my graduation. So I'll always come to see you."

"it's different if you're close to me, why can't we be the same age? so we can go to college together." I snorted

"Babe, it's not good that all the time we're together. We might get bored of each other." she said while caressing my cheek. I shook my head, but before I could speak we arrived at our destination.

Who would have thought that Me , the one and only Lalisa Manoban would be whipped on a simple girl like Jennie, whom Mina and I just bet on.

Yes, you read that right. Jennie became my girlfriend because Mina and I made a bet. When Jennie saw that me and mina had sex at the Cr of the university, mina was very angry because we didn't finish what we started. so she challenged me to make Jennie my girlfriend and break her heart .

Because I was so proud of myself I made a bet with her. That Jennie will be my girlfriend  and I can have sex with her before the end of the school year.

Jennie became my girlfriend in just one month of courtship. And I didn't expect that I would also fall for her.  Jennie is not type, i mean she's beautiful it's just , She is too serious and simple girl. if you look at her at a glance , she look  boring.

But when I got to know her personality, I was amazed at how organized she was in everything, and her true attitude, is very far from her physical appearance. She looks grumpy and rude because she was always serious and her beautiful and her intimidating eyes didn't help to make her look kind,  but when i get to know her? She's the most genuine , loving, soft and caring person i ever met.

I talked to Mina to stop the bet after only two months of my relationship with Jennie,   I'm already in love with her at that time.   I know that she doesn't deserve to be hurt and she deserve to be loved.

Also one of the reasons why I fell in love with Jennie is that my best friend approved of our relationship,  Rosie is the only person I  trust. Since we were young we were close to each other, to the point that we were mistaken for siblings because we couldn't be separated. She was the only one there to comfort me when my parents separated.

She doesn't like all the girls I flirt with especially Mina. but when I introduced Jennie to her as my girlfriend? I really saw a genuine happy expression on my best friend's face and yeah ,  they quickly became close to each other.  

I also noticed how much she protected my relationship with Jennie from my mom and dad. My parents are strict especially my dad. they don't want me to have a girlfriend and Rosie is their eye to watch over me,  Even though  Rosie is my best friend She  still report me when I did something stupid. But now that Jennie is my girlfriend, I'm avoiding the things I used to do before.  I can say that I really became better person  when I was with Jennie.

My family has been through alot
I don't know if our family has a curse the reason why my brother Bambam's marriage also failed like what happened to our parents. I feel like I have a trauma that's why i'm promise to myself I will make sure that when I get married no matter what happens I will not let our marriage fail.

I love jennie so much. And i will make sure that she is the one i will marry,  even if others say that my feelings are temporary because I'm still young? I know myself that my feelings for her is genuine. I want to be with her forever, I see my future with her and our future children. I know that Jennie loves me, she never fail to make me feel that she really love me .

Jennie is the type of girlfriend who is tender, clingy, caring but, when she gets jealous I really tremble with fear it depends on who she is jealous with. when girl students approach me, she will just ignore me to let me feel that she is jealous. But when it comes to Mina? I am hurt because she is really crying every time she's so even just a little interaction between the two of us.

I understand why she behaves like that, the fact that she saw me and Mina having sex before?  If I was in her situation I would also be afraid to see the person I love talking to the girl she had sex with. Until now I'm still working to really get her full trust, I will never get tired of making her feel that I have changed for the better .

And now that she will graduate from secondary school? I'm afraid to be far from her. It's ok if she still studies at the same University because the college campus is only two blocks away from the high school campus. what I'm afraid of is if she transfers university. I don't know if I can handle not being with her for a few days. I've been praying a lot that she won't transfer school.