8

Jennie

" how was your school my honey? " asked my father while we were in front of the dining table.

"it's good dad, somehow I've met some new friends."

"It's good to hear that from you. By the way Your cousin will come here later to meet you. You both go to the same school, She  just didn't go to school for a week because her family had an emergency."

" is the cousin you're talking about the one you always tell me ? Jisoo right?" I asked him, he smiled at me and nodded.

" i can't wait to see her in person dad."

I know Jisoo, we are friends on social media because dad always tells me about her, we don't always exchange conversation but when we have a chance to talk through phone? it's really hard to end our conversation.

But we haven't communicated with each other for a long time already  and I am happy that I will finally meet her in person.

I have been here in Korea for two weeks and a week since school started, I already have friends. Irene and Nayeon are very kind and fun to be with so somehow I adjusted quickly.

I also became very close to my dad , in two weeks that I was with him, I confirmed that I really am daddy's girl. like mom, my dad is also cool he always teas me of having a boyfriend and of course I didn't admit that I had a girlfriend. Now I'm not ready to come out to them about what my gender preference is.

About my relationship with lisa?

Oh God i really miss her and we are ok. We are having a hard time adjusting because the time there is three hours ahead of here but we both manage to find a way to set on our time for each other.

When we have free time we always talk. to be honest, it's really hard for both of us that we can't touch each other , every night it's like we're both crazy doing facetime and she ends up stroking herself and I'm touching myself right in front of the camera.

I miss everything about her! her kiss, hug and her touch.  I know that we will also get used to this situation,  I just pray that we can really handle it.

After I ate, I immediately said goodnight to my dad because it was time for Lisa and I to have face time.

" how was my baby's day?" I ask her

"same as usual , tiring." she pouted, I really saw in her face that she was tired and another thing, it's already late night there in new zealand.

"It's ok baby, you can do it, just think about what you're doing now for our future." she smiled at me.

"I can't wait for the future to come , with you my love."

"Me also  baby, so don't give up, we have to work hard for our future children." I encouraged her. "Yes, I can do it. I still want to build a dance team.I need many children to do that , so I must work hard because if there are many kids, it will cost a lot."

"Wow, good luck." I shrugged and she giggled. "good luck to you too baby." I just shook my head at her , I adjusted the laptop so she could see my whole body while I was sitting on my bed

"there you go again stop teasing me." Lisa said while pouting in front of the camera.

"what? I'm Not doing anything babe." I acted innocent but I knew what she was referring to, I'm wearing a thin shirt but I don't have a bra and I'm only wearing underwear.

" baby , can you wear pajamas please you're not helping me ."  I giggled and playfully opened my legs in front of the camera.

"yahhhhh. baby stop doing that." I laughed out loud because of her reaction.

" sorry baby, ok I'm going to put on my pajamas. I think you need go to sleep you look so tired. I love you and I miss you so so much . good night babe. I promise I'll wake up early tomorrow so I can talk to you before you go to school. "

"yeah i'm so tired,  how it happened that teacher give us so many schoolwork at first week of school? i love you mommy. i miss you so so much good night see you in my dreams." she replied we both kissed the laptop screen before she hung up the call.

while I was putting on my pajamas, suddenly someone knocked on the door of my room. "Who is that?" I asked.

"Ma'am, your cousin Jisoo is here." answered one of our helper.

"ok, just a moment, I'm going down." I shouted and quickly fix myself and immediately left the room.

When I went down the stairs, I immediately noticed a beautiful woman sitting on the couch. wow the photo she posted on social media did not give justice to her beauty in person. my thoughts.

"hi good evening." I greeted her to get her attention. She immediately turned and smiled at me.

I was shy but it suddenly disappeared when she came  and hugged me.
" finally we met my dear cousin." she said as if she was comfortable in my presence.

"nice to finally meet you, you are beautiful in person." I complimented her. She separated the hug and looked at me with a smile.

" and you too . you are beautiful . maybe being beautiful is really in our blood." she said jokingly making us both giggle.

I can really feel that we are blood related, In an instant we became comfortable with each other.

I'm happy with her i noticed that her behavior seems to be comparable to Lisa they are both mischievous and funny. Yes i noticed that, even before that we're just talking on the phone.

We go to my room and She threw herself on my bed.

"Too bad I didn't bring extra clothes. I want to sleep here." she said.

"I can lend you." I offer her.

"nah, maybe next time. ahhhm sorry to ask. You're gay right?" she bluntly asked,  I don't know why but I feel i have nothing to worry about with her and I feel like I can trust her.

"yeah!! I'm in a relationship with a girl." I answered bravely.

" same here ! but i'm not in a relationship right now. you want to know why? " i just "humm" in response.

"I met a girl in my parents party. I like her but I'm a coward. We had sex the first time we got together because she got naked in front of me. I took her virginity but I was scared so I ignored her." she said seriously, I can't believe that she is saying this to me the first time we meet, I should feel awkward but because her mouth seems to have no brake on what she is talking about, i just listen to her.

"why don't you talk to her?"

"all I know is she is from another country. I wanted to ask my parents where she is from,  but I chose not to. For sure she's mad at me for what I did."

"Are you going to give up without doing anything?"

"I'm only 19, I'm still too young to chase a girl I like her but that doesn't mean she's the one for me. And long distance relationship is another difficult thing." she explained.

"yeah right, it's really hard. Until now, me and my girlfriend we're still having a hard time adjusting to our situation. But we're trying to make our relationship work." I reply.

"Wow, I'm afraid it won't work." she said playfully. "just kidding." she added, I just shook my head because of her naughtiness.

It's just refreshing to have someone you can share your secret with the first time you meet. I feel like i already met my best friend.