11

Jennie

Thank God that I didn't feel dizzy this morning,  if mom notices that I'm not feeling well, she might not allow me to leave the house.

Mom already knows about my relationship with lisa, I explained to her last night because dad already told her that i had a girlfriend.

I cried because she told me that she felt that Lisa was not just my  friend when I introduced lisa  to her. Mom said she saw how we looked at each other, so she already thought that we're in a relationship but where just hiding it. She didn't open up to me because she wanted me to be the one to open up to about it.

They are not against our relationship as long as it does not affect my studies.

I woke up early because I wanted to catch up with Lisa at her apartment before she went to school.

I can't stop feeling excited that I will finally be able to hug Lisa again, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a while, the door opened, I was smiling but it immediately disappeared when I saw Lisa's face. Her eyes are swollen, she obviously came from crying badly and the dark spot under her eyes is obvious that she didn't sleep.

She immediately hugged me tightly and I felt her sobs. I hugged her back and rubbed her back to calm her down.

"i miss you so much baby . I am very worried about you.." i whispered to her.

She separated the hug and pulled me to her room. "what's wrong, why are you looking like that? Why aren't you answering my calls and messages?" 

I sat on the bed and she also sat next to me she's playing with her fingers obviously nervous.

"I miss you too and I love you so much. But..." she stopped speaking and sobbed again.

I suddenly got nervous but I don't want to think negatively. I cup her face and I wiped her tears with my thumb I sucked my tongue to prevent my emotions from pouring out I am hurt to see her in this situation.

I claim her lips, I don't know if I did the right thing but this is the only way I know to make her calm down quickly. She responded to my kiss but I was surprised when she sobbed even more i broke the kiss and looked at her.

"baby can you please tell me what's wrong? I'm so worried about you."

"s-sorry if I suddenly cut off our communication Nini.  i don't know what to do, I love you very much you know that. but my family needs me, our company is facing serious problems . E-everyone is pleasing me to save the company and the only effective and fastest solution to save it is ."  She look down. " i-if I marry R-rosie ,my best friend . Believe me jen i don't want to do this ,but i need t-To."
She stuttered while her tears were still flowing , that dumb I want to speak but no words come out of my mouth ,I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore when I heard what she said.

She held my hands and kissed them , I just stared at her while my tears were unconsciously flowing. "i love you jennie, i love you so so much   i really do, I have loved no one else as much as I love you. Even it's against my will I have to do this, I hate them because I feel like they made me a plaster for their failures, i hate myself because i don't deserve this but I don't want to be selfish with my family and I am hurting right now because I have to sacrifice my love for you , for them ." she cried.

We were both sobbing,  I am hurt as I think that our relationship will just  end like this. I want to be angry with her, I just want to pull her away from all the shit that's happening but I also think that if I were in her situation I would do the same.

We are both young, especially Lisa, she is still a minor,  both still depend on our parents, we can't live by ourselves yet, I'm angry because it seems unfair, that life didn't give us a choice .Why with so many relationships why does this need to happen to us? I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"I love you too Lili, so much But I understand, I understand that sometimes we have to sacrifice things for our family. It's painful for me , very painful but I'm so proud of you . You chose what was the right thing to do. " I cry.

"I'm so sorry Nini if I hurt you,  I'm really sorry." she said while sobbing I wipe away my tears and forced myself to smile even though my heart was breaking in pain.

"Honestly, I'm really hurt Lisa, it hurts a lot, but I can handle it. " i assured her a cup her face and wipe away her tears. " And i just want to thank you for loving me for almost a year, which I will cherish for the rest of my life." I said emotionally.

She hugged me. "I love you Nini, thank you for everything, You are the best thing that happened in my life, You change me for the better. and I will forever be grateful that you came into my life." she whispered, hearing such words from her made my emotions worse, I felt like I was going to explode she broke the hug and kissed me on the forehead before wiping my tears.

"please promise me you'll be ok! I didn't expect me to hurt you like this, all I want in life is to make you happy, Nini. I'm hurt because I hurt you . and I'm hurt because I don't know how to relieve the pain you feeling right now nini ,I'm really sorry. Please be ok." she said while caressing my cheek I forced a smile before nodding.

"Stop blaming yourself lili. I know you're just stuck in the situation , it hurts me but i understand. Just
promise me that you will be better. Take good care of yourself, I won't tell you to love Rosie because I know you've loved her for a long time. Please be happy Lisa." I replied seriously she hugged me again and we stayed in the same position as we both sobbed.

After a while I decided to leave because I felt like I was going to pass out from holding back my emotions.

"I think I have to leave. I love you Lisa, thank you for everything." I said casually.

"I love you too Jennie ! so much." she replied We both left the room and I was surprised to see Rosie, she was just looking at the floor as if that was the most interesting thing.

I came and hugged  her, then her emotions poured out. "Sorry Jennie, I'm really sorry." she cried.

I rubbed her back to calm her down before I broke the hug. " thank you because you are always there for me and lisa and you have been a good friend to me. don't worry I'm not mad, everything will be ok. please don't give up on lisa, be happy and take good care of each other. Ok!!" I told her she nodded at me.

I forced a smile before I finally left their apartment. Lisa offered to take me to the ground floor of the building but I did not agree,  I'm like crazy girl crying while walking but I don't care because I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't release the pain I'm feeling.