16

Jennie

" who has a birthday ? why are we in the cake shop?" asked Jisoo.

"I'll just buy something for the kids. because they will find something for them when I come back." I replied while I was choosing a cake for them.

"You're from Japan, you should have bought toys for them." I rolled my eyes.

Jisoo , Ireen, Mom and Dad . They always give what my children want , which I hate. I don't want my children to get used to getting everything they want, but I can't do anything  because of them, my children still get what they want in an instant.

I miss them so much, a week without them is like a big torture to me,  I miss the sweetness of my son and the savageness of my daughter, I can't wait to hug and kiss them again.

My father sent me to attend a business conference in Japan. I work for my father but not in the main company he put me in charge of one of the hotels that he own.

I got pregnant and gave birth but as I promised my mother that My pregnancy will not be an hindrance to my studies so I insisted on fulfilling it. even though it was hard, it was very difficult, but I tried to handle it for my mom.

The things I went through so hard but funny. Even though my tummy is too big, I still go to school I ignore all the criticism thrown at me by my fellow students . I only took a week off after giving birth to twins and then I went back to school.

I want my babies to grow up on breast feeding so even though it's embarrassing. I bring my breast pump and I pump milk at school just so that I have a supply of milk for the babies  and with the help of our driver, who collects the milk that I have already pumped , he will take it to my mom for my children have something to drink.

The other students at school would make fun of me, but I didn't care because it's for my kids and I had friends who supported me, they accompanied me through all the hardships I went through from when I was pregnant until I gave birth.

Jisoo, she is my support. She pushes me whenever I feel like I can't do it anymore. She makes me laugh every time she sees me struggling and hurting. If it wasn't for her, maybe I'd be crazy now with the amount of stress I've experienced.

Mom and dad and my friends are also there to support me but, I can't express all my feelings to them because they have things they don't know about to what is happening.

Since I gave birth to the twins, mom stayed here in Korea because she took care of my babies when I was in school and now that I am working. I noticed that she and dad are ok, but it's inevitable that they dont argue. As dad said, They love each other but , they are like dogs and cats that are only slightly wrong when they really fight.

Despite the tiredness and stress that I experienced, I finished with flying colors and I was very emotional that day because I saw how proud my mom and dad were of me.

And my babies ? they are cute and they are My happiness , strength ball of sunshine.  Elisha looks like me and Elijah looks like Lisa. They are our source of energy and they gives vitality to our home.

They are both reserved type kids, they are shy and will take to long before they become comfortable with the people around them. Elisha , she is a advance and savage type of kid she don't act like a five years old  and she likes to always tease her brother.   Elija is always calm but he usually gets upset  unlike Elisha, Elijah is normal for his age .

How am I ?

I'm good, I'm happy with the life I have now. no one knows that I am the only child of my father, I want to hide it because I don't want too much attention and I am just a normal employee in the eyes of my co-workers so there is no special treatment.

I let my coworkers know that I have children but they don't want to believe me because I don't show them my children.

do you know why?

Because of my dad. He is such a proud grandfather that's why he always carries his grandchildren  wherever he goes, if I bring the children with me here at the hotel they will know I am my father's only daughter.

It's not that I'm ashamed of being my father's only child. I'm just not ready to be the center of everyone's attention, knowing how great my father is. It feels like what I have done in the company is not enough to be his only  heir. I don't want people to watch my every move and watch me make mistakes. I want when my father introduced me, I already proved something.

"thanks for picking me up jisoo, are you sure you don't want to go in first?"

"I miss the kids but I still have an important meeting to attend."

"ok, thanks again."

"You're welcome, bye jennie " she said before leaving. Our maids carried my stuff while I carried the cupcakes I bought for my kids.

"I'm home!!" I shouted as soon as I entered the door.

I heard small footsteps from above and after a while I saw the two of them going down the stairs .

"mommy!!!" they shouted. I opened my arms to welcome them with a hug,
they threw themselves at me and I hugged them tight.

"I miss both of you so much. How are my babies?" I asked them before i broke the hug and kissed them.

"I miss you mommy, I'm a good girl because I only tease Eli sometimes, and because I'm a good girl, I want to sleep in your room later mommy." I giggled at what Elisha said, She really love to tease her brother. "I miss you too mommy, I'm a good boy. Even though Esha always teases me, I always carry her bag at school." Elija said  proudly. I hugged them again and kissed them on the forehead.

"because you two are very good kids, mommy bought some cupcakes and I will agree that you can sleep in my room later." I said enthusiastically and gave them the box of cupcakes which they happily accepted.

"Wow thank you mommy, we love you." the two said happily.

"Eat first and don't fight over the cupcakes. Mommy will just take a bath, ok? after I take a bath, mommy will play with both of you." They smiled at me before nodding.