41

Lisa

The day of our wedding came and Jennie and I were both nervous, the decision to get married was sudden and we both didn't know what to do.

The only ones present at the wedding were Me, Jennie, Rosie and Jisoo who became our witness with our twins and the registered celebrant who will officiate at the wedding.

The ceremony didn't last long and after we signed the papers, we immediately left, jisoo and rosie separated from us because they had their own date while me, Jennie and our twins went straight to the mall to meet my  mom, dad and my  brother bambam at the restaurant.

It's  good thing that mom and dad agreed to have lunch together because  as far as i know they're not in good terms, my dad already have his own family , while my mom stay single and Bambam is acting like a young man who was traumatized by a sloppy marriage so he didn't want to commit to a relationship again.

I first entered the restaurant alone , my wife and our children walked around the mall while I conditioned my parents and my brother to the revelation that I will tell them.

When they saw me, my mom immediately stood up to welcome me with a hug while my dad and brother looked at us smiling.

I hugged my mother back. "I miss you mom." I whispered to her before kissing her forehead.

"It looks like, you liked it there in Korea and you gain weight." my mother said as we walked towards the table where my brother and father were.

I approached dad and hugged him and smacked my brother's head. "yahhh, respect me, I'm older than you." His complaint made us giggle.

"don't get confused bam, you don't act one , I thought you were just 18 years old." he playfully punched me on my shoulder.

" how is your internship Lisa?" my father asked.

I smiled at him. "You didn't tell me that Mr. Kim  was your  friend, dad." I pouted.

"oh I didn't expect him to remember me , I don't want you to think I'm a liar just in case." he shrugged.

"He told me when he found out my last name." I reply.

"That's why I wasn't worried when I found out that you will do your internship there because I knew that you were in good hands." he smile , my dad is just a bit strict but i know he loves me and i love him too.

"so,  what's this family reunion all about." my brother asked. " and how is  single life again my double-sided sister?" he added, that's what he calls me when he wants to tease me.

Our mother hit him causing him to pout like a duck.Our dad just smiled as he started to eat.

"I'm married." I bluntly said  causing the three of them looked at me with furrowed brows.

"So it's not true that you and Rosie have divorced.?" Bambam asked.

"The divorce went through,  but I married the woman I love this time." I responded nervously.

My mom held my hand and I knew that I had her support. "I'm happy for you Lisa." she said .

"Wow. Congratulations manofot." bam tapped my shoulder.

I looked down because I was nervous about my dad's serious reaction.

"I'm sorry if I was a selfish father to you before, Lisa. Believe me, I regret for forcing you into a situation you didn't want and I'd like to tell you now that I'm happy for you. All I want now is for you to be happy, Lisa." my father's response made my tears flow.