33

Jennie

I can't believe this, I didn't know if there was still vessel to feel for the happiness that i'm feeling right now, It was a wonderful feeling to wake up with Lisa in my arms again, she is my home.

I stared at her while she was still sleeping soundly , I smiled as I remembered what happened last night.

Everything that I told her was true, I was really hurt when Irene suddenly disappeared but I didn't realize that the pain was gone. yes, I cry but not because of Irene, it's of jealousy every time I hear Lisa and Rosie talking happily on the phone. I feel guilt that i shouldn't be hurt ,  I am only the mother of her children while Rosie is her wife.

There were even times when I pretended that I cried Irene's name while i'm sleeping to convince her that Irene was really the reason for my emotional state.

And about Irene .  right now I don't really know how I really feel about her, i'm really confused. I loved her and I know that my love for her is genuine, despite her jealousy i am fully aware that we are happy. in our relationship of more than two years, I never doubted that I love her, but everything was messed up when Lisa came.

I'm still trying to get an update about her because somehow I also want us to have a proper closure, it's not like this that I don't know the real reason why she left me . that I am also guilty. maybe she felt that I was confused by my feelings? i actually don't know i'm just guessing.

I know Irene and she is also one of the rare people who knows when I am hiding something and she is also one of the kind people I have met so I don't want to ignore her like that.

And lisa,  I know that I love her.  I doubted the first week we were together but I have proven that she is the only person who can make me cry with jealousy , even though she is just smiling while talking to Rosie and their Son  as if  I wants to died from so much pain. I always avoided the topic about their marriage because i don't want to hear from her that they are happy .

The only thing I'm wondering now is why do they have a son if they only treat each other as best friends? urghh stop assuming things, you better ask her stupid. I scolded myself.

After our unexpected confession last night,  both of us decided to drink while we were talking about the stupid things we assumed about each other's feelings.

  And yeah, I just woke up that I was already here in the room hugging her and I expect that nothing happened because we were still wearing the same clothes as we were wearing last night.

"Do you know that staring is rude, Nini?" I was startled when she spoke while her eyes were still closed.

I was suddenly nervous because I didn't know what to do, I didn't expect everything to be this awkward the next morning.

She opened her eyes and flashed a beautiful smile. "Good morning, Nini." she greeted me. "G-good morning." fuck myself for stuttering.

She giggled and pinched my nose I tried to calm myself. " Lili , I just want to asking when you're going to introduce the twins to their brother?" she frowned.

"oh you mean Rio?" I nodded and she smiled. "He is the son of Rosie's  brother, Nini he is not my son." she assured me, i'm blushing of embarrassment but I was happy to know that Rio was not her child.

"you're cute mommy, I love you." I froze where I was when she kissed me quickly on the lips.

"yaaaaaah why did you do that?" I shouted when I came back to my senses. "The court hasn't approved your divorce yet, you shouldn't be kissing me." I added.

"ohhh is that so? Is that what they called a mistake? Am I a cheater?" she playfully asked. "If yes, it's ok. kissing you is a mistake that I will never regret." she added before she winked at me.

I don't want to smile, but shit, my lips moved involuntarily to smile as if it didn't agree with what my brain was saying. I hid my face in embarrassment because I felt the heat on my cheeks and I knew that I was blushing right now.

"Don't be shy, Nini, and one more thing, I have permission from Rosie, she said it's ok as long as I don't get you pregnant until the court approves our divorce." she said teasingly which stiffened my body,  I heard her giggle so I came back from being dumbfounded.

I stood up from the bed and gave her an annoyed look. "It doesn't mean that I said I love you, you can do whatever you want." I snorted and I was annoyed because she was obviously not affected in my serious state right now.

"Ok, I'm going to tell your parents that I'm going to court you Nini and I'm going to make sure that I get your  YES again." she giggled, I rolled my eyes before I went to the bathroom, but the truth is, I want to scream because of the thrill I'm feeling now.

Lisa

I'm smiling like an idiot I know she's affected by what I say I woke up full of confidence because I knows that she loves me too 'If only you knew that you initiated an intense kiss last night it's good and I stopped myself take advantage of your drunkenness Nini' My thoughts.

I feel like i am the happiest girl in the world   last night, the drunk Jennie was the cutest, I don't know if she remembered what she did last night but when the beer she drank hit her, she didn't do anything but stare at me while cupping my cheek as if I am the most interesting thing she sees.

She kissed me and it was quite intense. I can't believe that she is that good. If I wasn't good at self control, we probably woke up naked today.

I came back from deep thought when she came out of the bathroom. "gosh I hate this, today is the first day of going back to work but I don't feel like getting ready." she growled and threw herself back into the bed.

I smiled because I knew she was trying not to be awkward, ok I think enough teasing for today.

"Me too but I don't have a choice. I want to be absorbed by the company so that I won't have to bother looking for a job after I graduate." I replied seriously making her frown.

"Wait a minute, Why did you do your internship here at dad's company? Your family also have a company right? Are you here to look for me?" wow, she just entered the bathroom, she immediately gained confidence huh.

"don't fool yourself too much Nini,  first of all you didn't tell me that your father is the one and only Robert Kim I'm like a fool telling you how much I admired him before and then he turned out to be your father." i pout she just grinned as if she was proud of what she did.

" And that's the reason why I worked hard to be included in the batch of interns that will be sent here.  And we no longer have a company, despite the help given by the company of rosie's  father, my father was unable to save the company so here I am now I'm trying to get absorbed in your dad's company so that I have a job after I graduate and  I don't have to stay away from You and our Kids anymore."  I said that sincerely

She looked at me while pouting as if she was trying to stop herself from crying and believe me my Baby is the cutest.