29

Lisa

"Daddy, wake up, the breakfast is ready, mommy has prepared ." I opened my eyes and saw Elija lying on my stomach.

"Good morning buddy." he immediately looked at me and smiled. "good morning daddy." he greeted me before he attacked me with kisses that made me giggle.

" where are your mom and twin sister ?" I squeezed his nose to stop him. "They are already in the dining room, mom ordered me to wake you up." answered Elija.

"Go there first baby, I'll follow." I told him and he immediately ran out of the room.

Today is Saturday and I don't have work, today is also Rosie's birthday and I'm picking her up later at the airport and I'm so excited to tell her about the divorce.

After brushing my teeth, I went straight to the dining room to join Jennie and our twins for breakfast. "good morning." I greeted them before I approached my daughter and kissed her on the top of her head.

"good morning daddy I really miss seeing your beautiful handsome face." I smiled at her and squeezed her cheek. "oh stop flattering me... let me guess what? do you need anything baby?" I asked her .

" so silly!!  no daddy, I don't need anything. having a complete family like this? I don't need anything else." I looked at Jennie when I heard what my daughter said and as usual she was not affected.

I came to her and kissed her on the top of her head. "good morning Nini." I smiled . "good morning." she greeted me casually.

I patted my son's shoulder before sitting next to him. " Jennie, maybe I won't be able to come home here later." I said as I put food on my plate.

"I thought saturday and sunday are family day?" Elisha asked . "baby maybe ,daddy has an important walk." Jennie explained to her but she just rolled her eyes.

"more important than us?"  Our son asked in confused. "obviously yes." Alisha snorted Jennie gave me an 'answer it' look.

"baby of course you are more important but it's your auntie Rosie's birthday and she wants to celebrate her birthday with me." I explained softly to them and Elija immediately nodded.

"yeah right! I almost forgot that you  have a wife and real family . by the way, i don't feel like eating anymore i lost my appetite when i remember that i don't really have a complete family." Elisha flatly said before she stood up and headed out of the dining room.

how i wish i could give her the complete family she wants.

We are not surprised with her behavior anymore ,Elisha is a observant and mature kid, the way she thinks is not appropriate for her age, even  their teacher at school also notice that Elisha's way of thinking is more advanced . Unlike Elija, who doesn't care about what's happening around him, as long as you explain it to him proper way , he will believe it, which is the correct behavior of a child at his age.

I was about to follow her but jennie stopped me. " Just don't mind her lisa, I'll take care of talking to her  later." I go back to my sit and started eating.

"Just understand your daughter, even me don't know where she gets the things she says sometimes." Jennie chuckled." By the way, when did Rosie come here?" she asked.

"She is not yet here , i will pick her up later at the airport." I replied and she smiled at me. "please tell her I wish her a happy birthday." I just nodded in response.

I hope I have the courage to talk to her about the concern of the twins, especially Elisha. I know she is affected by our family's situation, but right now I have to settle the divorce of my marriage with Rosie first.

"oh my gosh i miss you so much lisa." Rosie ran and hugged me tightly when she saw me and I immediately hugged her back.

"I miss you so much too my chipmunk." I replied to her." but we need to go because I'm hungry." I added before i broke the hug and opened the car door for her and put her small luggage in the back of the car.

"Wow, have a nice car huh ." she said  teasingly. "Jennie just lent it to me because she didn't want you to take a cab." I responded and started driving.

" oh really? I'm afraid that is in love with me. " I just shook my head because of her nonsense. "Anyway, how is your daughter?"

"The doctor said her condition is getting better, we have nothing to worry about."

We arrived at a fancy restaurant where I made a reservation yesterday. "You know that you don't have to do this Lisa, right? I just want to be with my best friend on my birthday, you don't have to spend a lot just for this." she complained.

"you deserve better than this rosie, so stop complaining." I winked at her and I chuckled when she rolled her eyes.

while we were eating we talked about my feelings for Jennie. yes Rosie knows because she is my best friend and I can't hide anything from her, I tell her how it hurts me every time I see how much jennie loves Irene and because she knows that i'm hurt? Rosie never opened up about divorce.

Yes, she is so considerate about my feelings while I am so selfish that I tied her to this marriage, I think it's time for me to give her the happiness she deserves.

"I have a surprise gift for you." I bluntly said. "what is it?" she asked curiously.

"in our six years of marriage I think you deserve a birthday sex." I tried to tease her and I was surprised when she spat the water she was drinking on my face.

"so disgusting." she said while violently wiping my face that made me giggle.

I stopped her from wiping my face and handed her the envelope that I had been hiding since earlier." what is this?" she frowned. "Open it to find out."

He quickly opened it and I smiled at her reaction, she covered her mouth with her hand and her eyes widened as she read what was written. "Happy birthday Rosie, I'm giving you the freedom you deserve. Just sign it and I'll take care of the process." She stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Lisa, you don't know how much you made me happy on my birthday." she cried.

She broke the hug and kept reading what was written on the paper as if he couldn't believe it. "I'm the one to process this, I'm afraid you might change your mind." she responded happily and immediately put the paper back in the envelope and put it in her bag.

A/N

I still managed to update 4 chapters today so that means I'm not busy yet. have a good night!