39

Lisa

" hahaha, you can't beat me, go ahead and try to get close to me, and I'll shoot this partner of yours." I shouted as I picked Elija up and aimed a toy gun at him.

"Esha, help me." Eli shouted while insisting to leave my hold.

"don't you dare to hurt my partner, if you don't want to regret everything." Elisha responded with her small stern voice while hiding on the side of the bed.

We are playing  shooting  game because that's what they want to play and as usual I'm the villain.

"I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid of anything or anyone." I shouted.

"ahhhhh ahhhhh help me esha." Elijah screamed.

Elisha suddenly stood up and crossed her arm . "You will release Eli or I will tell mommy that an employee winked at you earlier." she smirked while raising her eyebrows.

Oh no, my daughter is really smart. She is using her  dirty tricks on me . My thoughts.

"Daddy, think about it, maybe you'll sleep on the couch later." she added.

"yahhh that's not part of the game." I complained before I let go of elija and I was surprised when she suddenly ran and jumped on me and her twin brother immediately imitated her causing me to fall and that's when I lost.

"such a loser daddy." Elisha said while Eli was jumping for joy because i lost.

I don't know if I will be happy that my daughter's brain is so advanced or I should be worried?

" ok enough playing for today i need to go to your bed now." Jennie said when she entered the room.

"can we sleep here mom?" Elijah asked.

"baby, didn't you say that you're big boy?" Elija nodded. "so the big boy has a separate room from mommy and daddy." Jennie explained.

"ok mommy I'm a big boy so I'll sleep on my own room forever." Eli responded positively. I smiled because my son was so adorable for believing his mom trick.

"I can't believe that you brainwashed Eli mom. We were only five years old and about to turn six. So we are still young." Elisha snorted.

I giggled when I noticed that jennie started to get annoyed, now she knows how to deal with herself because Elisha really inherited her behavior.

"you better stop young lady, don't get confused because you're not acting like you are five years old now,  go to your room and sleep." jennie said and her stern voice made Elisha's eyes roll.

"fine whatever." elisha shrugged before she came to me.

"good night dad, i love you ." she kissed me on the lips then she came to her mom and she kissed her too.

" good night mom, please learn to share our dad to us sometimes, we are her children we also need her time." elisha said annoyingly jennie just rolled her eyes.

"ok good night mommy daddy." elija said before he hugged me and so did his mom.

"Where is our  kiss Eli?" I ask him .

"Dad, the big boy no longer kisses his mom and dad, just hugs." he replied before they finally walked out the door.

I threw myself on the bed because I felt like my body was beaten because of what my children did to me.

"I really don't know how to deal with your daughter." Jennie said before she lay down on the bed.

"correction our daughter, and Elisha is a small version of you so don't get confused." i tease her and she gave me a death glare made me nervous.

"don't get me started you still owe me an explanation about somi a while ago,  you thought I forgot?" she rolled her eyes and she turns her back on me.

I hugged her from behind and planted soft kisses on her neck. "I swear to God, I always ignore her, Nini. even if you ask Jisoo . I love you so much and you are the only girl I will flirt with for the rest of my life." I said softly.

I smile when she faced me and she cupped my cheeks. "I love you too, my love , you probably understand why I'm jealous, right?" she pouted.

I pinched her nose and she giggle "of course I understand, love. I hope you also understand that I'm already exhausted when its just you , so how can i add more? ." i said playfully that made her pout even more.

I move on top of her and nuzzled my head into her neck, I smiled when I felt her caressing my back. "Am I heavy mommy? can I sleep on your top just for tonight?" I asked her while sniffing her scent .

"of course you can, baby." she replied I felt that he kissed the top of my head.

I kissed her neck before I looked up at her . " can we stay like this forever ? If only I was financially stable, I would marry you now, but I promise to work hard for it, I hope you can wait for me." I seriously told her that made her giggle.

"You know that my dad will take care of the wedding if we want, right?" yes, Mr. Kim told us that himself.

" No, baby I want to work hard for everything, it's our wedding so I should be the one to finance. Just give me enough time and it will happen" I assured her.

"What if we have a civil wedding first? It's just the two of us . I don't want to tell dad because I know he won't agree that our wedding isn't grand. I just want to make sure that you you won't leave me again." she replied softly.

"love, you deserve better."

"but it's already best as long as you are the one i will marry, please I want as soon as possible." she begged.

"I'll it think first , if I'm ready to tie myself to a dragon." I tease her and I screamed in pain when she pinched my side.

" Is that so? then ,there is no sex until there is no marriage." she shrugged.

"I will marry you tomorrow if you give me a best blowjob now." she smirked and pushed me causing me to fall on the bed from the top of her.

She immediately got up and took off my pajamas with my boxers, I smiled as she slowly stroked my cock which immediately hardened .

"  easy." she said and she was about to take it in her mouth when the door suddenly opened and she covered  my exposed cock with duvet when suddenly the twins came in and elisha was crying.

"mom,  dad i really had a bad dream" cried Elisha.

"I already comforted her but she won't stop crying." Her twin brother said.

I felt that Jennie lifted my boxer and pajama and lay down next to me."cockblock daddy." she teases me.

"come to mommy , you can sleep here just for tonight" she said to the twins and they immediately ran up to the bed.

I smiled when Elisha hugged Jennie while subbing. They always fight, but when she's scared, she always looks for the comfort of her mom. Eli lay down next to me and immediately closed his eyes.

I decided to go to the bathroom because i'm still hard as fuck . "sorry love." Jennie mumbled while hugging her daughter to make her sleep.

I just shake my head while pouting that made her giggle.

I think that even if the blowjob is interrupted, I will still make sure that I will marry her as soon as possible, jennie is right, I don't want anything to happen again like before, but just in case , at least now we are ready and nothing can separate us.