10

Jennie

My God, I've been so stressed since yesterday. My flight to New Zealand is tomorrow night but I'm worried because I haven't been able to contact Lisa since yesterday.

I mean we talked yesterday morning but, she is crying according to her their company is facing a big problem. Last night I tried to call her but, her phone was unreachable same as Rosie's phone . I didn't even receive a message from her.

I'm worried  I know there's another reason why she's crying like that,  She just doesn't want to tell me. I feel dizzy wondering what's happening to her, why did we suddenly lose our communication.

" Are you ok? Why aren't you ready yet? Jisoo is waiting for you downstairs. You'll be late for school." said my father.

"Dad, can you tell  Jisoo to come up here to my room? I'm feeling a little bad right now. I don't think I can go to school today."

" are you sick ?" she asked worriedly.

"I just feel dizzy and my tummy is a bit upset." I reply.

"do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"I'm fine dad, you can leave now You might be late for your meeting. I love you " I assured him he kissed me on the forehead.

"Call me if there's a problem, I'll be home right away. I love you. " He said I smile and nodded then he left my room.

Just a few minutes later the room opened again and it spat out jisoo.
"Uncle said you're not feeling well?" she asked.

My stomach suddenly flip so I ran to the bathroom and threw up I hugged the toilet while the nausea continued even though nothing came out of my mouth.

"Am I going to take you to the hospital?" she asked.

"I'm fine. I might not go to school right now. I didn't sleep last night because I was worried about Lisa, I can't call her and her best friend."

"Why don't you just go today so that you don't stress like that anymore. You only have  morning class tomorrow And you don't have plan to go to school today. Why don't you rebook your flight so that you can go there early  so you can feel at ease. You been floating since yesterday."

" i don't think dad will allow me."

"Can you travel on that condition?" she asked again.

"Yes, of course. I notice that I always get dizzy every morning but , it's suddenly disappear right away." I reply which is true because this past few days i feel sick every morning but it suddenly disappear.

"Get ready, I'll call uncle to rebook your ticket today. I'll take care of making excuses." she says .

I hugged her tight before I took my small suitcase and prepared some clothes to take with me, Jisoo is right, I can't focus on anything until I know what's going on, so I better go there to find out.

After packing clothes, jisoo entered my room again. "Take a shower, you only have five hours before your flight." she said.

"He agreed?" I asked in surprise.

" Are you doubting my guts? As long as I'm the one who will ask permission ?I'm sure your dad will agree." she said proudly.

"Thank you so much jisoo, may i know what did you say to him? " I asked curiously.

" I just tell him a little lie that your girlfriend had an accident and her life is 50/50 ! so you have to go right now." My eyes widened when I heard.

"are you serious!!" I'm  surprised when she said that Lisa's life is 50/50. but what surprised me the most was that she told my father that I had a girlfriend.

" do I look like I'm kidding? "

"oh my gosh!! did you just tell my dad that i'm gay without me knowing?" she covered her mouth in shock.

"your father doesn't know about your sexuality?" What the fuck is going on.my thoughts

"now tell me what is his reaction.?" I asked nervously.

"nothing. He said he would call again .when he called he just said your flight was at 12 noon. Oh my gosh I can't believe this!! I'm so sorry jen, I thought he already  knew."

"nevermind as long as he didn't get angry it's ok. can you take me to the airport?"

"yup, I brought my carwith me."

"ok wait for me here, I'm just going to take a quick shower." I told her before I went to the bathroom.

I don't care what will happen. I will deal with my dad when I come back here, Lisa is  way more important to me now.

"I'm really sorry, Jen! I didn't mean to confess to your dad. I fully thought that your sexuality was open to them." Jisoo explained.

"Its ok jisoo. I know you didn't have bad intentions for what you did, Don't worry I'm not mad at you. Thank you for bringing me here ,see you on Sunday ." I said.

" ok ,have a safe flight . I want a good news when you came back." I hugged her and kissed her before finally getting out of her car.

I was at the airport waiting for my boarding, I was restless thinking about what was happening to my girlfriend, when suddenly a message came from my father.

Dad: princess, I'm sorry if I didn't call you, I'm too busy right now. send me a message when you get there. don't worry too much about your girlfriend, everything will be ok. I love you. Your mom will pick you up at the airport when you get there. have a safe flight.

I was less worried when I read his message.

me: dad, sorry, I promise I'll explain to you when I get back. I love you so much.

Dad: don't stress yourself it's ok with me.  your my child and I will accept you for what you are. I'm a bit upset that the confession didn't come from you, but I understand. next time don't keep a secret from daddy and mommy, ok?

Me: thank you dad. I'm literally crying here at the airport right now. Thank you for being a best dad. I love you always.

Dad: no more drama. i love you so much my princess tell your girlfriend that I say hello to her.

I couldn't stop my tears as I read my father's message. thinking how lucky I am with my parents. even though our family is not together, I never felt that they failed to love me.

I came back from deep thought as our flight was called. When I got on the plane, I tried to call Lisa and I was even more worried because I still couldn't contact her.