35

Jennie

I'm upset ! no no,  I'm furious right now! I want to kill that Nancy , how dare she is to flirt with my lisa ? I've been wanting to kick her out  in this hotel for a long time because she keep on  watching my every move .

It is not unknown to me that I am the center of gossip here because of her , especially since the company approved my leave for more than a month and I also know that Nancy has wanted my position for a long time ,  she is looking for a way to discredit me.

I let it pass because I knew  that she is doing her job well, but to seduce Lisa? I won't let it happen.

I revealed my identity out of anger and I don't care. I know that's the only way to make her afraid of me at that time. I know that gossip is already spreading ,that I'm the daughter of the CEO and that's what I want to happen right now.

I want them all to know that I'm not just an employee that they can slander.

When I entered my office, I immediately grabbed my bag and the key to my car while I was still holding the dumbfounded Lisa, I really wanted to smack her head to make her realize that I was also mad at her because she let a leech woman seduce her .

She just told me that she loves me this morning and now she is already flirting with someone else. wait until we get home, I will really beat your ass to death. I said in my mind.

I dragged her out of my office again and I don't want to do anything else now but go home. When we got to the parking lot, I let go of her hand and threw her the car key.

"stop being an idiot and be a top , now drive me home I'm tired." I said angrily before slamming the car door.

I saw how she scratched her neck and swallowed two lumps in a row before she finally walked towards the driver's seat.

"Nini, are you mad at me?" she asked calmly while driving.

"Yes." I replied briefly.

"but why? I didn't do anything," she said, clearly nervous.

"why are you even there?" I asked coldly because I was really angry right now.

She stopped the car on the side of the road and suddenly she grabbed my hand. "Nini, don't be mad, I really don't want to talk to her, I just don't want to be rude because what will your dad think of me . Your dad sent me there to be his representative and I've been calling you for a while now and I sent a message that I'm coming, you know that I can't refuse your dad. Except that I'm his personal intern, I'm also gaining his trust so that he will trust me to be your partner in life." she explained nervously.

Oh gosh my Dad. I forgot that he is a professional when it comes to work. I'm sure if Lisa had been rude earlier, she would have disappointed my dad.

sorry dad maybe you are professional and my Lili too, but me? no i'm not ! I am ready to hurt people if necessary. My thoughts.

And I admit that I felt romantic excitement when I heard that she's gaining my dad's trust for me but of course I didn't make it obvious.I don't know why I act like this with Lisa, my possessiveness really comes out when it comes to her.

"Just a moment, were you serious when you said you that you want to court me?" I asked boldly

" of course yes,  I already asked your father for his blessing and he agreed." She pouted.

My lips curl upward from what I heard and also because of how cute she is right now . oh gosh, her lips are inviting me to kiss her but I can't, I'm still mad. 

" go ahead, drive" I responded coldly and I was shocked when she removed her seat belt and hugged me.

"I love you Mommy, forgive me please don't be mad. " she whispered on my neck and I swear my body suddenly felt warm.

She really knows how to get me and I hate it. "ok, I forgive you now, drive and I want to rest at home." I said as I gently pushed her.

" what is your answer ?" she pout made me frown.

"Did you ask something?"

"yahhh I said I love you." she complain and I let out a chuckle. "That's not even a question, but okay, I love you too." I squeezed her nose.

"can i get a kiss?" she grinned like an idiot.

"Kiss my ass." I rolled my eyes and she shrugged.

She put back her seatbelt on and started driving. "I would love to kiss your ass Nini.  If you only know how much i miss kissing every part of your body." she wink at me and laughs.

Lisa

I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt that Nini's anger had subsided. To be honest, I had been anxious for a while now.

I don't know, but until now I was still really scared when she was jealous and earlier I felt like I was slowly accepting that I would die because I could feel her anger. .

But I'm still happy because I realized that she's still my Nini, how she owned me earlier in front of those who were there, I feel like she's letting everyone know that I'm only hers and that's the best feeling ever when the person you love owning you.

The whole ride was quiet because Nini fell asleep,  we ended up going home to the mansion because the kids were there. "Nini, wake up, we're here at the mansion." I whispered to her while shaking her shoulder.

She opened her eyes, obviously still sleepy, we entered the mansion and we were immediately greeted by the hugs of our twins, Jennie immediately went up with the twins because she really wanted to rest, I wondered how she would rest if she was with the two naughty kids with her.

"Mr. Kim, I just want to apologize for what happened at the event earlier." Believe me, I'm shaking right now because I know that what happened earlier is already reported to him. 

I saw Mrs. Kim's chuckle. "Don't be sorry, Lisa, if you only knew how happy he was when somebody inform him that Jennie revealed that she was the daughter of this monkey." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes.

I just looked at them in confused." If only I had known that you were the only reason I could introduce my daughter to everyone, I would have send you there a long time ago, Lisa. Seriously, thank you." Mr Kim patted my shoulder .

" I didn't know that her possessiveness towards you is the key for her to reveal her identity." he added.

I really couldn't imagine that my soon-to-be-in-laws would be this cool

Mrs Kim is the type that will scares you but jennie is right, she is an angel in disguise . while Mr Kim is the type that you think is a serious person but when you really get to know him he is a cool one .