Part8

While we were going too school, I needed to think of a plan. Plan that will make me rid of feelings for Rui.
I know it is dumb but I can't live like this anymore. Even if he didin't like Nene, then he was straight for sure. There is no option that he is gay. I mean I still think he likes Nene. Well whatever what was the plan?

First option was to stop seeing Rui at all . And that option was impossible. Like I saw him everywhere, in my school, in my work, sometimes he visits my house and he was my friend. He is like a walking nightmere that is haunting me forever. I dodin't want to loose him as my friend tho. Like he is smart, funny, pretty AND I SHOULD STOP THIS. I WAS SUPPOSED TOO GET RID OF FEELINGS FOR HIM.

I was probally red again. And that is why I need to stop this. I always wanted to fall in love but now I want to stop this shit. Anyways what were other options? Was there any other option? I started to think really intense. I looked at Nene and then at Rui. And then idea came too my head. TSUKASA YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS. Well this plan will be heartbreaking and hard but I'm sure I can do this.

"Well Rui your mum was right, you and Nene would make a wonderful couple." They both looked at me with a dead stare. Okay- that was pretty...creepy.
"I-I'm not saying anything just look at you, you are obviously in love with each other."They weren't happy about this but i still kept going.
"And you know eachother for a long time, so you would make good couple"
"Stop it Tsukasa-kun" Rui was really pissed off. But that was the only option.
"Saying facts, you guys should at least try dating each other for a week and see if you like it-"
"Tsukasa I'm serious stop it" Rui said once again. He was mad. Really mad.
His face...he was pissed off. I didin't want to make him mad but there was no other option

I looked at Emu. Her face...her face look really confused, schocked and scared at the same time.
"What are you doing Tsukasa" She whispered to me so Rui and Nene wouldn't hear us.
"I'm trying to set them up."
"Hee? What for, you aren't dating app Tsukasa!" Her face was more schocked than before.
"They don't like eachother, there is no point Tsukasa-"
"So I will make them like eachother!"
Her face changed. It looked sad.
"...But you like Rui, why are you doing this Tsukasa??" She was almost crying
"That is exactlly why I am doing this."
Yeah she was confused again
"I'm  trying to make them date each other so I... so I will stop liking Rui" that's right. That was the plan. If they started dating for real, I would be so heartbroken and stop liking Rui. And Rui and Nene will be happy couple. Yeah. This plan sounds perfect

She was sad again. She looked at me, in my eyes, with that sad look.
"But you are supposed too confess too Rui... and-and with this what you are doing you will only hurt yourself." I know this, that was the point.
"Look Emu if they are going too be together, they will be happy  and have big smiles on there faces. True smiles. That would be perfect for our shows" I said that to make her bit more happier. But her face was still sad. Shit I don't want to make her sad. I'm supposed to be only one who is suffering
"Yeah... but you will not smile     Tsukasa...you will be very sad, You need to stop this Tsukasa!!"

She was worried. Worried....about me? Wow. She was really nice. I smiled. I'm glad to have a friend like her.
"I'll be fine, trust me on this one" i confinenced her.

While we were in school i needed to think how too get them together. I look through window. I was thinking like for hour now.   ....OH SHIT I KNOW THAT IS PERFECT. I wrote script in my notebook. This will make them fall for eachother for sure.

You will know what it is in next chapter but I'm little bit tired so next chapter will be tomorrow or like in two days?? Thank you for the support ^^