Part13

I arrived  to school and I'm really scared. Everytime I see Rui on hallway I try to dodge him. I'm just scared... scared what Rui thinks. He is even more mad than Nene. He is very, very, very mad. But I need to talk to him. I can't run away.

After class I followed him. When we were close to empty class I grabbed his hand and pushed him into classroom.

He was...suprised. After he realised what is happening, he looked at me with death stare and tried to leave room. HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A WORD. It would be better if he screamed at me, and not just ignore me.

"Wait Rui! Please-"
"Tsukasa I don't want to talk."
"I know you'r mad...but please just hear me out. You don't have to forgive me...just please listen" I think he noticed that I was taking it seriously.
"Okay be quick" I took a big breath. Shit I'm so stressed out. I wish Emu was with me right now.
"So- I uhm" I can barely talk. Come on Tsukasa. You have to do it.

"I-it shit" I just don't know how to begin. I have been practising these all night, and now I can't even say sentence.

"FUCKING GOD I'M SORRY" Ofcourse I started crying. "I'M SO SORRY, I'M IDIOT. I'M DUMB SO DUMB. I SHOULDN'T SAY THAT. I COULDN'T CONTROL THAT. I WASN'T MAD AT HER, I WAS HAPPY THAT SHE DIDIN'T KISS YOU, BUT I CAN'T STOP TALKING. I ALWAYS TALK AND I CAN'T STOP IT. IT WAS MY FAULT I GET IT, I KNOW THAT. I WISH I COULD JUST GO BACK IN TIME ,I WISH I NEVER TALKED. IT WOULD BE ALL RIGHT IF I DIDIN'T TALK, RIGHT? I-I..." Fuck. Fuck, fuck. I said that? I really did? I was practising to have a normal talk, and it turned put to be a mental break down. Good job Tsukasa.

I tried to wipe my tears, but they couldn't stop. That is so embarassing. What was Rui thinking? Shit. Now I'm even more scared. I  looked up at Rui, and he looked...really shocked. He wasn't expecting that. I wasn't too. He didin't look mad, not anymore. Did he forgive me? No, no way.

"Tsukasa...I can agree with you" Wait what, really? "You really are dumb." OUCH. Well I am. Second ago I thought he forgived me.
"You are idiot, and you shouldn't hurt Nene. She did nothing wrong. That was pathetic, you are patheticOuch. That really hurt.

"I know I wasn't victim ,so I shouldn't be mad at you, but you hurt Nene. She is my friend. If you are bad friend for her, you are bad friend for anyone. Not only bad friend, you are bad human. They way you treated her was truly disguisting." It felt like Rui ripped my heart out and broke it into thousands of pieces. It hurt so much. There were even more tears in my eyes. But he was right. I hate when he is right. He is always right.
"But I'm happy you are apologising Tsukasa" He patted my head and smiled. Yes, he smiled. I know it is hard to believe but he really did.
"You-you believie me?"I asked shocked. I thought he would take this as a fake apologie.
"Well Tsukasa, you aren't that good actor to act like this." 
"HEY, THAT'S RUDE" He chuckled.
"I know you really are sorry, but no I can't forgive you. Maybe if you prove that you are good friend, and won't do that again, then I will fully forgive you." I'm happy. I'm happy, because that means he isn't now really  mad at me, just little less mad at me. Maybe that I cried was a good thing. At least he is talking to me now.

"I promise I won't avoid you" he said.
"And I promise I will try to be a good friend! For you, for Emu and for Nene." While I said it he smiled.
"You are still an idiot" HOW DEAR HE.
"ME??!? I'M WORLD FUTURE STAR I'M THE SMARTEST OF ALL!!"
"I know, I know." We heard a bell.
"Let's go Tsukasa" He really spoke to me.

Now we need a new plan. Not a plan to matchmake Nene and Rui, but a plan to make them my friends again. Just please don't fuck up this time Tsukasa.

And yes, Rui is still mad at him, just he tries to act like he isn't, don't be to happy guys. Btw I know it was supposed to be really angsty but it isn't but be prepared for some angst guys <3