Smells Like*

I slid my arms around his neck, letting them extend straight out and my forearms crossed behind his head. I rolled my hips into his hard-on. He groaned. "What kind of help?" I inquired.

"I was doing really well during this detachment. But then we played Never Have I Ever, and I've been thinking about you in positions that I think I really need to show you for you to fully understand."

I bit my lip. He watched me, waiting. I popped onto my tiptoes, pulled my arms in so my hands were at the nape of his neck and pressed my lips to his. Jake curled his arms around my waist and rib cage, pulling me as close as possible, and gladly reciprocated.

I broke the kiss, led him to the living room couch, pushed him down and straddled his lap. He was taken aback but immediately re-engaged when I put my lips back on his.

He was wearing linen button-down, which I slowly unfastened while we kissed. Jake could barely stand it. Once I finished, he leaned forward and shimmed out his shirt. Then, he pulled my hips as close to his waist as possible. His neck craned nearly all the way back as I looked down at him. My arms rested on his shoulders and my fingers swirled in his hair.

I gave him a soft kiss before sliding off his lap. He sank further into the couch, resting his arms along the back on either side and splaying his knees to make room for me. We made eye contact as I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

He held his breath as my lips grazed his length. My tongue trailed the underside as I worked my way back to his tip. I softly sucked up the couple beads of precum before looking up at him through my eyelashes and slowly sliding him into my month. He was trying hard to keep his composure to last longer than five minutes. A pop sounded as I pulled him out of my mouth. I smiled. "Has it been a while, Jake?"

"Since?" he inquired. I ran my hand along his wet shaft.

"Since you've had a blow job. I mean, unless you boys spend your time helping each other out." I winked at him.

He wanted to laugh but his breath caught—I put him back in my mouth, and zigzagged my flat tongue along the underside of his length as I slowly pulled him back out. I repeated the motion and gained some speed after a few passes. I found a rhythm he was clearly enjoying—his hands gripped the couch back. He was trying to keep it together. "I haven't fucked anyone." I continued pumping him with my hand.

"Since when, Jake?" We made eye contact.

"Since I met you," he shared. My eyebrow arched.

"Why, Jake?" I asked, still pumping him. I'd moved one hand to his balls. He was arching his back a little. I smiled.

"I've been dreaming of fucking you since we met," he confessed. I immediately stopped what I was doing—I actually thought he might jump off the couch. I wiggled out of my shorts and made a show of taking off my t-shirt.

I nested myself in his lap with his manhood resting between my folds. He groaned as I slid back and forth along his length, making him slick. His hands came to my waist while I supported myself with my forearms on his shoulders. "What about me fucking you?" I asked, looking him in the eye. "You said you needed my help," I reminded him.

"I do." He agreed. "I need you to help me with this." He grabbed himself at the base so he stood the most erect. We watched as I slowly sank onto his length. I loved the feeling of him filling me up. I slowly began to slide up and down and gradually picked up the pace.

I stuck my hand in his hair and tugged his head back to better expose his neck. I trailed kisses from his ear to his collarbone. "Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

I whispered in his ear, "Where do you want to cum?" He smiled.

"On you." He grabbed one of my ankles, and in one swift motion, laid me on the couch. Jake stood over me, one foot on the floor and his knee wedged between my side and the couch back. He continued to stroke himself—he was so close. I ran my hand along his muscular thigh, encouraging him.

"Yes," he hissed, and I felt warm viscous ropes hit my stomach and a few shot far enough to hit my breasts. Jake leaned over me as he continued to spill. My hand took over for his. He put his hands on the couch arm behind me to support himself and groaned as my hand continued to glide up and down his shaft.

Eventually, he sat back between my legs and adored his work. I laid there, my arms folded behind my head, watching him watch me.

"Round 2 in the shower?" He asked. I looked at him. He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on my pubic mound. "It's my turn to satisfy you." he winked.