Welcome Wagon*

Immediately, his arms wrapped around my waist and his face was back in the crook of my neck. I pressed back into him and let him ravage my neck. "Please, no visible hickies. I'm trying to appear respectable."

"If you insist." I yelped as Jake turned me around and slung me over his shoulder. He carried me into the primary bedroom with an oversized wooden four-post bed. Then, he tossed me on the mattress and straddled me.

Jake's eyes were dark with desire. He started with a kiss on the lips, then moved to my neck. He grabbed the edges of my shirt and only paused his kiss trail to pull the fabric over my head. His lips continued down my stomach, while his fingers easily undid my jeans. As he slid my pants down my legs, he left wet kisses from my hip to my knee.

Once my pants were off, his lips ventured back toward my clothed core. I bit back a moan as his lips moved closer and closer. He let his lips settle on the space between my bellybutton and the top of my underwear. His thumbs played with the hem. "Jake." I whined, drawing out his name. He drug his lips against the fabric and continued to my thighs.

A moan escaped my lips as I felt his teeth on my inner thigh. "You said no visible hickies." He went back to leaving purple displays of affection.

Eventually, Jake pulled down my underwear, trailing more kisses along one of my hips as he pulled the fabric off my legs. I watched as he kissed the top of my slit and let his tongue dip between just grazing my clit.

My back arched, and in response, the corners of Jake's eyes crinkled. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding me in place as he delved in. His broad tongue lapped my arousal, and then dipped into my hole. My hands fisted the sheets to keep myself on the bed, and I bit my lip so hard I almost drew blood.

"You don't have to be quiet. I promise no one can hear us." He put his mouth over my swollen nerves. Moans poured out of me as Jake's mouth and fingers worked my body into a frenzy. "Yes, fuck, I love hearing you." He continued to encourage me.

The heat was slowly building low in my belly. "Jake." I moaned his name again.

He kissed my pubic bone and pulled his head up to look me in the eyes. "Say it again."

"Jake." I said a little louder, drawing it out. He continued to pump his fingers, hitting the right spot every time, and his thumb drew circles on my clit.

"Music to my ears." He lowered his head and put his mouth back on me. Sounds continued to flow freely from my lips.

Jake rode out my orgasm with me—he kept his fingers inside me to enjoy the feeling of me clenching around him. I tried to keep eye contact as waves of pleasure washed over me. He never took his eyes off me.

Once the intensity dissipated, a content warmth washed over me. Jake stripped naked and joined me in bed. We snuggled under the covers, him spooning me. "Welcome to Texas." He kissed my temple as we settled into a post-sex slumber.

Once dinnertime rolled around, thanks to our afternoon activities, I was much more relaxed. Linda and Elma, as I learned was his grandmother's name, were in the dining room to greet us. We didn't have to make small talk for long as Asher and Maddie burst into the room trailed by their parents.

Todd, Lindsey's husband, wasted no time introducing himself. He was definitely the social butterfly of the pair. We hit it off, and it was clear he and Jake got along well, too.

"Kyle!" I turned to see Emma, Jake's youngest sister, arms open, coming toward me. I embraced her.

"You must be Emma." I said with my chin on her shoulder.

"Yes, yes!" She laughed as we parted.

"I feel like I already know you!" she exclaimed.

My eyes wandered to Jake standing beside me, and then I lowered my voice, looking back at Emma. "So you're the one that knows everything?" She winked, and we nodded in mutual understanding.

Emma and I were bantering while Jake was engrossed in conversation with Todd and Lindsey. We were all drawn from our conversations when Thomas, Jake's father, finally arrived.

In tow were Sylvie and her father, Joseph.