Passenger Side*

Jake pulled into the driveway and killed the engine. Before I could put my hand on the door handle, he had the passenger door open and was kneeling beside it. He grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs out of the vehicle so they dangled out the door.

He made quick work of the closures on my shorts. "Jake!" I gasped as he ripped them down my thighs. He smiled when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Hmmm, this is why you didn't wear a skirt." His knuckles trailed up my thighs and his eyes drank up my bare legs. I complied as he gripped my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the seat. He situated himself between my legs, forcing me to spread them, exposing my core. A small moan escaped my lips as he pressed a kiss at the top of my slit.

My fingers wandered into his golden locks while his tongue dipped between my folds. He hit my bundle of nerves and another moan tumbled from my lips. Jake looped one of my legs over his shoulder and continued teasing my folds. I was dying for him to dip his tongue into me.

My back arched, and I did my best to stay seated as Jake continued twirling figure-eights and sucking my clit. He fell into a rhythm and decided to slide two fingers into me. They curled repeatedly, building warmth in my lower stomach.

"Jake..." I drew out his name and rolled my bottom lip between my teeth. My fingers tugged on his soft locks as the heat in the bottom of my stomach continued to rise.

He hummed against me in response. His nose bumped me with every lap. Jake's free hand wrapped around one of my thighs in an effort to keep me in place as my orgasm continued to build.

Jake knew I was near and sucked on my clit as he continued to pump his fingers to coax my release. My head lolled back, and I bit my lip to keep my vocals from alerting the neighbors. I was practically panting as I came, contracting around his fingers and twitching in his mouth. He rode my orgasm with me and made a soft smack as he pulled his lips off me when I was finished.

His hands were on either side of my hips on the car seat and he was still on his knees, looking up at me. "You only said we had to make it home." His signature smirk was adorned with my arousal glistening on his nose and chin. I leaned down and kissed him, tasting myself.

"Let's get inside before anyone figures out you weren't tying your shoes." We laughed. I put on my shorts, and he pulled me out of the vehicle. I grabbed his hand with two fingers still glistening from our activities. Jake watched as both his fingers disappeared in my mouth. I made eye contact and slowly pulled them out.

When I was done, I licked my lips and entwined our hands ready to lead him into the house. "When we get inside you'll do that here, right?" He swirled his open hand in front of himself emphasizing his crotch. I looked back at him and stopped, capturing his lips for a quick kiss. He gave a single nod. "I'll take that as a yes."