PLAY WITH ME ✩

After a few seconds, he starts rubbing the area himself. I whimper and lift my hand off of Rui's. He tugs at my pants, pulling them down just low enough for it to be out. He lifts my top off, as well. I slowly turn my head back to him. I feel him playing with it, watching it bounce up and down. I wack at his hand, which was about to once again use my head to boing my dick back up. "Hey! S-Stop that. You're being an idiot." He looks up and giggles at me. He slides his hand from the tip down to the base. I feel his eyes, waiting for me to say something. "Mhm, keep going," I mutter. His hand rises up and down on me, starting slow. I grip onto his chest and bite my lip harder than before in order to keep myself quiet. His sliding continues, faster with each few strokes to get a rise out of me. 

"Ru--" I stim, shaking my fists gently. He speeds up even faster. "Aahm!!--" I hold my breathe to keep me from moaning any more. "Calm down darling. I'm right here." He reassures me and intertwines his free hand with mine. I squeeze his hand while he speeds up, as fast as he can go with those pretty gloves on without my dick slipping out of his grasp. "mmnh RU-!" He kisses me before I get too loud, turning my shouts into mumbles and occasional squeaks. "Just a bit more! Please!" My sentence is broken up by my squeaks and soft moans. He does as he's told, and keeps going until I can't take it. Semen spills out of me, ruining his gloves and getting all over us. It drips down to his lap, my ass, balls, and droplets get on my floor. A moment of silence and me catching my breathe consumes the room before he says, "you've made a mess, Tsu." I hug him, hiding myself in my shame. "I ruined your gloves," I manage to get out. With a few stutters, of course. 

"Don't worry about it, I've got plenty." Once again, his reassurance calms me. He pulls off his gloves and throws them to the side. Drained, I loosen my grip on him and he lays me on the sofa. I shiver. He opens my legs up, sucking and licking cum off of my body. "Mnmh~" I let small noises slip through my breath. He licks me clean and gets one of the clean napkins I'd brought into my room to eat my sandwich with. He cleans up my floor for me with the napkin, along with his pants. I open my eyes and check the time. "Ten.. minutes until. The show." I find myself falling asleep between my sentence. "Then you better get dressed, hm?" I nod. He pulls my pants up from my ankles and throws my top over me. "Just a few more minutes, then you need to put it on. Okay?" ... "Okayy."