APOLOGY 2: REUNITE ☆

"Is he awake?"

The calmer one of the two nods, and points to the kitchen. I make my way over while the girls stomp their way upstairs, giggling and holding hands. I poke my head through the large doorway of the kitchen. "Surprise." He turns his head back in reflex. "Rui, I-" .. Before possible to get a sentence out, he races over to hug me. Seeing as he's significantly taller, his body curls over mine and mine crunches upward. I feel teardrops from him drop onto my back and he shudders, gasping for air but refusing to release our bodies from the tightly pact hug. Tears form in my eyes too. Did I ever finish telling you about my dream? No?

I swerved, sliding and crashing into the bars of the boat and landing seated. I felt my arm grow a new pain quickly. I could tell a bruise would form. I crawl myself back up. I pull— .. wait, where's the other end? Where's the other end of the rope?? I must have dropped it when I fell. No, no, no! Rui! I cycle my feet over to the very edge of the dock. Finally my mouth can make sound. "RUI!!!" I scream sharply. The shriek spins the wind to the opposite direction, balancing out the boat. I see the other end at the surface of the water. "No,.. I wont let you go, Rui." I watch the end almost sink beneath the dark sea. I crouch and reach my hand far past the bars. Something in me wants me to hop in and swim my way to him. I'm afraid of swimming. Something in me blocks it off, advising me to stay on the boat. Almost as if there was an invisible wall.

"Tsu, my baby. I'm sorry." I interupt sparatically, "No, Rui, I'm sorry!" He shushes me and cups my face within his palms. "Oh, stop. It doesn't matter, as long as I have you. I'm so sorry for being so stern, I never would have.." "No, I should've told you sooner about how I really felt. I have issues with commitment, it's interfering with our relatio.." "TsuTsu, who cares?" He giggled through tears. "I care, me!" I smile. He kisses me. My heart races and I bury my face into his chest with love. He pulls me up and wraps my legs around his small waist. We laugh together as our hearts join back into one, never to be seperated again.

"Yes, yes!" I shout. I've grabbed the end of the rope after many minutes of trying. I look up to see Rui reaching out to me. I continuously pull back the rope again to bring him to me. He starts swimming too, speeding up the process. I help lift as he pulls himself up onto the boat. He fell ontop of me. Our bodies connected as he spooned over me, churning my back up to him. We cried and smiled together. Our hearts joined together once more. Never. To be seperated. Again.

💛💜