GREENER PATHS .. ☆

Hello loves!! I'm starting to understand that it seems like every other chapter it's an authors note, my apologies. I want to tell you all that I love you, and appreciate you all and the support this story has been getting. I haven't updated this story due to a lack of motivation, not just to write, but for this story. Originally, I thought it was me just losing interest in writing and that when I get the second wind I'll come back to this story.

But recently, I haven't wanted to write anything with this story. I'm so sorry to everyone. I still get notifications on this story every day and I feel so so guilty to all these fans. I'm hoping that if this story gets to 100k, I will write another two chapters! That is my goal. I haven't grown to hate this story, but rather lost interest for a bit of time.

With all of that being said, I'm definitely going to be writing seperate stories. I know it's a lot to ask, but I really hope you guys can blow that up too!! My writing style will be almost the exact same. I'm looking into publishing a FNAF fic but I'm not sure yet. I'm also looking into writing my own original stories rather than fanfics! I ask for all of your support in my endeavors. Let me know what else you guys would wanna read by me! I encourage you all to comment any media you'd want me to write about.