01.

At the United States Present...

"Zoe Hurry up you're going to be late already, I told you to sleep on time. Ikaw talagang bata ka", Emmeline Gonzales shouted for her daughter to hear it.

"I'm already here mom, such an ilocana trait. Look it's still 6:30 in the morning gosh", zoe (short for zoey) stated towards her mother, she's all dress for school. She put her school stuffs on their sala couch.

"Hey what's happening here", Hansley Zemmirman spoke the father of Zoey and husband of Emmeline, he kissed her wife and daughter forehead as he sat down.

"Good morning mom and dad", Zoey said as she kissed her parents cheeks, "si mom kase dad, such a time freak I still have hour and half before my class yet she's yelling telling I'm late already. Eh ikaw nga tong hindi pa bumababa. How can I go to school if you're not yet prepared, you always drop me off. Si mommy talaga." she added.

"Perks of being an ilocana, indeed", they both exclaimed and lightly chuckled.

"Stop you two so silly, let's eat", emmeline stated as she kissed both of them.

They all started to dig in as soon they finished zoey together with His Father bid their goodbye to Emmeline.

•••

At the School...

"Miss Zoey Gonzales-Zimmerman, one of the brilliant student of Standford University!" Her friend Stacey exclaimed, a filipino student and family friend of the Zimmerman. Napasapo naman sa noo si Zoey. "Manahimik ka nga ang ingay -ingay mo and gosh please stop calling me like that nakakahiya", she stated

"Why if I know you would miss me calling you like that every morning, so today's our last day of school. Saan niyo balak nila tita and tito to have vacation?" Stacey asked

"I really don't know but mom and dad is thinking to have it sa Philippines, It's great naman siguro it's like what almost 3-2 years na hindi na kami nakakavisit"

"Great, don't forget my pasalubong okay? All the filipino foods I miss, itatapon kita pag di mo ako binilhan I'll give the list later" stacey said

"tsk! You're so demanding bakit hindi nalang kaya umuwi ka din sa Philippines. Teka nga where are you planning to have your vacay ba?

"Girl wake up, it's been almost 5 years since we had family vacation they're always busy. And fyi hindi naman nila ako papayagan to have solo travel" stacey remarked as she crossed her arm and stop, "hey where you going? Ito room natin gosh zoey. I know last day natin today but please don't be sabaw", Saad Niya.

They may be raised in the states but they still know how to speak the Filipino language, it's not as fluent as it has an accent too.

"Sorry I didn't see it lang naman, parang di kaibigan Stacey", Sabi ni Zoey and pouted

"Tara na nga libre kita mamaya ng Coffee para magising kaluluwa mo", stacey said and entered the room.

As soon as they step in , everyone greeted them. Well absolutely they're somewhat popular as Zoey and Stacey started their school there since pre-school and was always at the top of the class. Zoey held the top 1 and stacey on the top 2, while they also held the most prestigious positions of Officials in Standford University Zoey as the president and stacey as her Vice President. Behind that and the Surname they had the two ladies stayed humble, generous, kind and approachable that's why most of the students and people adore and love them.