04.

Sunday Morning Came the Zimmerman Family is already preparing for themselves to attend a mass at the Sarrat Church, Zoey's Parents decided to tour their daughter and have the quality bonding as a Family as it's been a long time since they did it last. Zoey as a simple girl just wear a puff sleeve dress knee level paired with her 2-inch Chanel sandal her dad gave and use the sling bag gave by her mom when she win the art contest, she then went down as they all walk out from their mansion and hop into the car.

"You're growing too fast and elegant anak", Emmeline complimented her daughter.

"Sus. Mommy you're being emotional again. I'll always gonna be your little girl naman ni daddy", Zoey answered and smiled

"Ofcourse you would always gonna be our little girl forever", sagot ni Hansley

They just have some kulitan as they made their way to the church.

•••

On the other hand Irene was acting a bit odd already since yesterday and it had been noticed by her husband already, greggy can't comprehend what's happening on her wife. They'll be attending the church at sarrat, so greggy decided to just talk with her wife after that.

At the Church...

"Emme, hoy emmelineee!" Imee shouted as soon as they got out from the van, Irene who heard it immediately went down. This also caught the attention of the Zimmerman's, Emmeline flash a sweet smile as soon as she realize who's this woman approaching her. She's holding her daughter's hand as it was intertwined.

She first greeted all of them as they introduced themselves to her "Manang Imee! Kamusta na? Kamusta na kayong lahat it's been a long time since I last saw you, still beautiful Mama Meldy such an Immedelific indeed"

"We're good, ikaw ha kaya ka pala bigla nawala nalang sa ilocos nakahanap ka pala ng Afam mo", sagot ni Imee na tumatawa.

"Manang, ito nga pala asawa ko si hansley at zoey anak ko", pakilala nito as they both just greeted everyone also.

"Oo anak nakilala na namin siya kagabi, siya nagkuwento na anak mo siya kaso bitin at umalis na siya kagabi at nakauwi na kayo" imelda said said, "tama na ang usap may oras para diyan pero ang oras ng simba ay wala na malapit na magsimula, pumasok na tayo sa loob"

They all happily entered the church, Imee motioned the Zimmerman Family to sit down and position themselves near to them, this makes the Family of bongbong and irene to sit down at the second phew while the boys seated at the phew behind their parents back.

Irene was just quiet all along as she carefully just lock her gaze within zoey, she saw it all. She saw how sweet this lady infront of her towards her parents who raise her, thinking of all the years she had missed, the events, milestones and achievement she had accomplished and received, this makes her chest feels like hell. She feel her heart sting as she see how her own daughter acts and care for mother.

"Hon are you okay?" Greggy ask as unbestknown to Irene, greggy was looking at her wife ever since they entered the church and it bothered him more why his wife acts so differently already.

"Yes hon, I'm good. No need to worry m'kay? I know you too well Mr. Araneta", irene replied as she faced her husband and look at the front again

On the other hand zoey was looking for her handkerchief already but it looks like she forgot about it so she asked her mother for some tissue but emmeline also didn't bring, this small conversation was heard by Irene. She then grab her mini tissues in her bag, Irene tap emmeline back shoulder.

"Here", irene said as she handed the unopened tissue

"Thank you, Irene" emmeline said as she handed it to her daughter and whispered something to zoey