32.

It was the day Imelda decided for them to have their vacation, everyone was at the boarding area already waiting for an announcement to board. As usual zoey is getting anxious and staring out of the blue, she's still distant but she's trying her best as she wants it or not It's a reality she had to live in for about time.

Greggy noticed her daughter quietly staring at Irene approximately not far away from them getting some water together with Simon and Vinny. Not until Mia approaches her and asks to be carried by irene which Irene gladly carries her, "would you mind if I sit beside you?", greggy asked which made Zoey come back to her senses.

Zoey was interrupted with her thoughts when her father said, "no I wouldn't po", she stated and smiled

Greggy smiled and sat down comfortably, "excited?", he asked.

"A lot but a lil bit anxious", she answered and looked at greggy, napakunot naman ng noo si greggy sa sagot nito.

"Can papa ask why?", Zoey then smiled as she heard the word papa. And as for greggy she was astounded as he feels thankful that somehow zoey was a little bit open towards him.

"Hmm I always do get anxious when travelling via airplane", zoey said and looked at greggy pouting.

"Scared?"

"Always", sagot naman ni Zoey.

"We're here you don't have to be anxious, it's alright. Later you can sit beside me", greggy told in assurance.

"Really?", she ask. Zoey eversince was always comforted when she's staying in between her parents. All the movies she watched were giving her the fear of riding airplanes or even boats.

"Of course, I would love to", greggy answered then wraps her arms around zoey's shoulder which makes her lean her head .

"Thank you po, I know I am taking a lot of time but I appreciate you all being patient with me", she sincerely uttered which greggy feel soft.

"You're my daughter Zoe, we would always understand you and we would always gonna be here for you no matter how long it takes", sagot naman ni greggy kaya napangiti nalang si Zoey.

Matthew as the mapang asar in the family saw the scene, "ay wala na talo na kayo kuya Alf and lu oh, may bagong ng paboritong anak si tito greggy", he uttered.

Everyone then look at them which made zoey feel shy.

"Hindi wala ako padin paborito ni papa, diba?", Alfonso said and sat down beside them

"Sino ang may sabi?", Greggy asked as he joined the asara.

"Of course pa nagmana ako sayo, I just didn't get your handsome genes but also your personality no. Tska we shared the same passion", he answered proudly.

"Tama kana alf, hindi rin.", Greggy denied.

"Ouch"

"Pain"

"Pighati"

"Paano ba yan kuya alf"

"Wala na"

That's the words came out from the magkakasinsin and laugh.

"Syempre kuya alf hindi ikaw kase ako yun, carbon copy kaya ako ni papa", luis butted in and sat down beside zoey.

"Hindi rin mas kamukha mo mama mo anak", greggy denied again and laughed.

And with this they all laughed, greggy was right luis is a carbon copy of Irene while Alfonso is like greggy and zoey was a mixture of Irene and greggy.

"Oh please I'm out of this conversation and your asaran, I don't like those tingin of yours.", Zoey immediately said as everyone was looking to her intently already.