2 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 🧸

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩, 𝙢𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩. "
Words: 467
Genre: Fluff , complete and utter chaos.
Summary: Our favorite boys decide to fuck around in a toy store.

Who knows how this happened, but one thing led to another and Robin and his boyfriend Finney decided they wanted to go to a Toyshop, they were bored.

"Rob I feel very out of place right now."
Finney said looking around seeing shelves of legos, barbies, and other random junk.
"No.. this is my inner childs paradise."
Robin said in awe.
"LETS GO LOOK AT THE BARBIES!!"
Robin squeeled as he grabbed Finney's hand, running towards the Barbie's.
"Rob look at this one! She's an astronaut!"
Finney said in excitement.
"Yea yea, but look at ken."
Robin said, smirking, showing Finney a Ken doll.
"You are disgusting"
Finney said, laughing.
Throughout the probably 20 minutes they were screwing around in the barbie aisle several children and their parents walked pass them and either stared, or laughed. Not like these rascals cared!

Several minutes later the boys found themselves attempting to learn how to ride bikes.. things didn't go well.
"BABY LOOK AT ME IM RIDING A BIK-"
*CRASH*
Robin slammed into a shelf and slammed to the floor. He took a gasp for breath but started laughing his ass off shortly after. Finney was terrified but laughed along.

Finney managed to actually travel a small amount of distance on a bike without toppling right on over. Robin got a bit emotional, but he was proud nonetheless.

"Excuse me kiddos you can't just ride the bikes around the stor-"
"run."
Robin whispered grabbing Finney's hand. They BOLTED down an isle in attempt of finding somewhere to hide from the annoyed employee.
"WAIT YOU CAN'T RUN EITHER!!"
The employee sighed.
"I don't get paid enough for this."
She said as she slowly walked away.

The boys found themselves in an aisle with lightsabers. They decided they wanted to have a duel.
Robin had the red Lightsaber while Finney had the blue.
The battle was rather noisy because of the plastic smacking each other obnoxiously on top of the two boy's giggles. These noises got them caught.

"You are kicked out- no, BANNED from this store."
"But miss-"
"DON'T COME BACK!"
The woman said shoving the boys out the door.
"Can I atleast buy a barbie?!"
The woman paused for a moment and then huffed before screaming:
"NO!"
She then stormed off. The boys stared at eachother, smiled, then started laughing together at the trouble they started.
"You're an idiot."
"You're my idiot."
"We're idiots."
They said sitting outside the store, Finney was resting his head on Robin's shoulder.

"I love you."

(A/N
Yes omg ik this was kinda cheesy and cringe but I randomly got the idea and liked it LEAVE ME ALONEEE)