27 - 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬🗽

𝘢/𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 🤭

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦: 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺𝘺𝘺
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴: 526
_________

As the traffic buzzed and hummed, Robin and Finney sat in the back seats of a bright yellow taxi. Their destination: their new apartment in the middle of New York City. The stars glistened above them, lighting up the cars and people below.
_________

3𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

Robin and Finney slid out of their seats, sliding the door open and closing it behind them. The taxi driver tipped his hat as a farewell before driving towards the Freeway. They had been dropped off infront of their new apartment complex that was placed in the center of New York; where the most action had been.

The two studied the building infront of them in awe, as their previous home wasn't even near this quality. The building shimmered against the moonlight, sweet yellow lights glaring out of the many windows. A man stood at the front door, opening it for an old woman entering the complex.

"Do you have the keys?"
Finney asked, nervously. He's been nervous about this all week, all day, and all night. He was scared that something would go wrong through this process, as this was a large change for the newly engaged couple.

"Babe, stop worrying so much. I have everything taken care of!"
Robin reassured his spouse, as he walked towards the opened door, greeting the doorman. Finney followed shortly behind.

The two entered an elevator located in the middle of the lobby, Robin pressing his pointer finger against a button which read "7". Seven, being the floor their apartment was located on. They made sure to pick an apartment higher off from the floor, so at night they could sit on their couch, gazing out the window down to the beautiful view below them as they embraced eachother in kisses and love.

The elevator made a sweet 'ding', which vibrated throughout the small stall that lifted up to floor seven, it's doors slowly opening as Robin and Finney dragged a suitcase behind them.

The hallway was well lighten, a yellow tint reflecting down to the floor that was grazed with a navy blue carpet that layed atop the wood tile.

Robin lead Finney to their apartment, the 24th apartment on the hall. Robin sticked the key into the lock, twisting the key as he heard the door unlock.

Robin twisted the knob, unveiling their new home which smelt of new books, cleaning product, and Robin's clothes that had been drenched in his expensive colone.

Robin leaned his suitcase against the wall of their apartment, turning around to face Finney who had an overjoyed smile painted across his face.

"Well, this is it!"
Robin cheered, approaching Finney as he embraced him in a hug.

"This is home."
_________

𝘢/𝘯
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦