9 - 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧! 🍨

"𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮. "
Genre: Fluff
Words: 643

A/N
welcome back to another episode of: group outtings 😇😇 Enjoy i loved writting this one<3.

Today was Finney's birthday. He was turning 14 today, so the group decided they wanted to celebrate. One by one, the group started arriving at Finney's house with bags of presents, snacks, and party hats to celebrate Finney's day!

"Aw thanks guys!"
Finney said cheerfully.
"Anything for the birthday boy"
Vance said, ruffling Finn's hair.

"Wait guys-"
Griffin announced, the whole group stared at him and wondered what he was going to say.

"Wheres Finn's birthday hat?"
Griffin asked.
"... It's right here!!"
Robin said, sneaking up behind Finney putting a birthday hat on his head while tickling him. Everyone bursted out laughing because of how dorky Finn's laugh was. His laugh was contagious - and thats something everyone loved about him.

"Hey Finn, you should open our gifts!"
Bruce suggested.
"Gladly, I'd open some presents anyday."
Finney said, as happy as ever.
"START WITH MINE!!"
Griffin said, handing Finney a small yellow gift bag. Finney opened it and inside was a SHIT TON of candy.
"Holy shit Griffin where did you-"
"I stole it!"
Griffin said proudly.
"STOLE?! GRIFFIN?!"
The whole group shouted in sync which caused them all to laugh.
"Anyways thanks Griffin I feel like we are all gonna enjoy this candy tonight!!!"
Finney cheered.

"Hey open mine next!"
Bruce said passing his box. Finney ripped it open and inside was a new baseball cap.
"Thanks Bruce!!"
Finney said so excitedly.
"I noticed how beat up yours is - so, I got you a new one!!!"
Bruce replied.
"I love it!!"

"Hey Finn open mine"
Billy said passing his wrapped box. Finney ripped the wrapping off the box and it revealed a new rocket for Finney to play with. He was so so SO excited.
"OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU BILLY!! ROBIN WE'VE GOTTA TEST THIS BAD BOY OUT SOMETIME."
Finney squealed. Robin agreed they should test it out soon.

"Hey birthday boy my turn"
Vance said sliding over a small box. Finney opened the box and inside was a NASA pin that glowed in the dark.
"This is awsome!!! Thanks Vance, I'm gonna put this on my backpack later!!!"
"Yea, whatever"
Vance replied.
"Classic PinballVance."
Bruce teased, which Vance just scoffed at.

"Now the best for last Mi Amor."
Robin said passing Finney a box. Finney opened it and it was a necklace, a locket. He opened the locket and it was a picture from a previous beach date of him and Robin kissing.
"Oh babe this is so cute!! Thank you!!"
Finney said emotionally.
"We're even matching!"
Robin said, pulling his out from under his hoodie.

"Awe how sweet"
Griffin said with puppy eyes.
"Should we sing happy birthday now??"
Billy asked.
"Actually I heard theres this new Milkshake Bar that just opened not too far from here.. maybe we should go?"
Vance suggested.
"YES!"
The whole group responded. They all put their shoes on and started walking out the door to find this new 'Milkshake Bar'.

Once they found it they sat down at a table of Six. Vance ordered a chocolate milkshake with sprinkles, Griffin ordered a "Rainbow Sherbet" Milkshake, Billy ordered a vanilla milkshake, Bruce ordered a chocolate milkshake with crushed nuts and chocolate drizzle on it, and Robin and Finney ordered one strawberry Milkshake to share.

Once they all recieved their milkshakes they began to sing.

"🎶 Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Finneyyyyyyy
Happy birthday to youuu!! 🎶"
They sang, then cheered when Finney blew the candle out.

Cheers, Finn! Happy birthday! <3

A/N yall its not actually his birthday this was just a cute oneshot i thought of that I just couldn't put on hold for who knows how long😭😭