14 - 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 🍻

𝘼/𝙉
𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘: "𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝘾𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙", 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 🙏🙏

(Finney is 17 in this and Robin is 18)
Genre: Fluff
Words: 906

⚠UNDERAGE DRINKING⚠
             __________________________

𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Today is officially our day of freedom, today we graduated high school!

Our lives are beggining, we're off to college. But with such an accomplishment, we have got to celebrate.

Donna, a girl in me and Finney's grade, and who is also Finney's best friend, is hosting a graduation party.

I'm jealous of Donna sometimes.

I'm jealous of the way Finney looks at her. He has pure love in his eyes.

Finney looks at me with love, too, but it's not like that. It's not the same as it is with Donna.

Because to Finney, I'm nothing but a friend.

At least that's what I think his opinion is about me.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Tonight me and Robin are going to a graduation party. Well, really, in 10 minutes.

I've had a crush on that boy for as long as I could remember going to school with him.

It's always been him.

It's always been Robin Arellano.

People say falling in love with your best friend is a train wreck waiting to happen and that it'll ruin my friendship with them. But isn't that the point? Yea, I want to ruin our friendship? Because I want to be your lover!

Anyways, less of this silly business. I'm just hoping I don't fuck up tonight. Let something slip off the tongue, you know.
Now would be the worst time for anything to go wrong with Robin, we're about to move into a dorm together.

*BEEP BEEP*

Theres Robin now!

Okay Finney Blake, play it cool. Don't make it obvious.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Hey Rob!"
Finney greeted to his crush with a toothy smile and a wave.

'That was obvious wasn't it..'
Finney thought to himself.

"Hey Finney, ready for this party?"
Robin said, starting the engine.

"I'm so so ready. This is so exciting! College!!"
Finney squeeled, buckling his seatbelt.

"It feels like just yesterday when I met you on the playground in 3rd grade, Finn."
Robin said, laughing. Something about that sentence sent butterflies down Finney's stomach.

The two boys arrived at Donna's home. The party was going to be small, but fun. At the most maybe 25 people? It would only be their friends to prevent some idiot like Matty or maybe Moose showing up and ruining the fun.

The duo had a habit of doing just that, ruining things.

The two got out of the car, slamming the door shut behind them. Donna was outside with a red solo cup, waiting for the pair.

"Finney!!"
She slurred, running up to Finney and embracing the boy into a hug, bringing Robin a wave of envy for Donna.

"Holy shit, you wreak of alcohol!"
Finney joked, pulling away from Donna's embrace.

"Damn right I do! We have a lot of alcohol in there, you want some?"
Donna asked, walking into the house.

"Oh uh, sure"
Finney replied, following Donna with Robin following right behind him.

Donna grabbed 2 red solo cups for the pair, pouring vodka into the cups, grinning at the boys.

"There you go!"
Donna cheered, sliding the cups across the counter.

"Thanks Donna"
Robin thanked, grabbing the cup and drinking from it.

One cup turned into 2, then 3, then 4,

and then 5.

"Finney I'm gonna have to cut you off.."
Bruce said, rubbing Finney's back.

"NO!!!"
Finney cried, wobbling towards the counter where all the alcohol was set up at.

"Finneyyy *hic* let's leave this shit hole."
Robin pleaded, grabbing Finney's hand and going into Donna's guest bedroom.

The two layed there for hours, laughing and enjoying each other's company as they sobered up.

But after awhile things went silent.

"Hey Finney? Are you awake?"
Robin asked, positioning himself on the bed so he was facing Finney in this darkness.

"Yea I'm awake.."
Finney said in a groggy voice, sitting up.

"I'm in love with you, dude."
Robin blurted out.

Shit.

Robin hadn't meant to say that. It was the alcohol speaking at this point, but the alcohol was right.

"What..?"
Finney said, confused. He was wondering if he heard that correctly.

But he wouldn't have gotten an answer anyways, because right after that, Robin fell asleep.

- 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 -

Finney was sitting up in bed, staring down at Robin who was peacefully sleeping, with his long raven black hair a mess.

Finney was lost in thought. Did Robin mean what he said? Does he even remember what he said?

That's when Robin awoke.

"Hey.."
Robin mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Do you remember what you said last night?"

"What..?"

"Did you mean it?"

Robin looked down in guilt and a little distress. Robin didn't mean it, but it had to be done eventually. He was almost grateful for what had happened.

"I.."

"You what??"
Finney eagerly asked, he was getting impatient.

"..I did."
Robin replied, looking back at Finney.

"Oh.."
Finney said, fidgeting with his hands. He didn't know what to say, he loved him back but he was just in.. shock.

"It's fine if you don't lik- love me back. I get it reall-"
Robin said in effort of comforting Finney, only to be interrupted by the brown haired boy.

"I love you too."
Finney responded, blush covering his face.