10

"...I don't want to hear about your men at Safari."

    — General Babalola

(NOTE: Please reread the last chapter for a seamless read.)

                                         xXx

"Is he into BDSM?" Ify asked.

Des' immediate impulse was to clap back at her, but in retrospect, she realized that it was a valid question, considering everything that happened last night.

"I-I don't know," she responded truthfully. "He didn't mention anything like that in the contract though. He—"

"Or..." Ify interrupted. "Are you into BDSM?"

The question sent her into another foray of thoughts. Was she?

"I've never thought about that before, you know?" She speculated. "Some of my clients at work had dominant tendencies and liked to be rough, but I always remained in control." 

"It didn't sound like you were in control with this one," Ify pressed.

"I wasn't."

"But you enjoyed it."

Des paused, a little uncomfortable with the line of questioning. She did enjoy it. A lot!

"Well, yes. But I don't know, Ify. I don't want him to think of me as a slut."

"He sees you as a slut already, so why not enjoy it, Des?" Ify said. "You think he goes around prepositioning every lady with this type of deal? Stop playing yourself and enjoy this!"

Des didn't respond, and Ify continued.
"Or wait a minute, Des! Are you falling in love with him?"

"What? No!" She sputtered. "He's extremely unlovable. He's harsh and arrogant..."

"We know their type," Ify answered lamely. "Powerful rich men who think they own the country. Problem is, they do. They're the top dogs. We are at the bottom of the chain, they don't want anything with girls like us, and we don't want anything with men like them too because they do not respect us."

"True."

"So don't play yourself. Stop trying to uphold this good girl image. Enjoy what he's offering." Ify suddenly relaxed. "I'd kill to be in your position right now. More than three years working in this place, one would think I'm some kind of sex goddess when the truth is I've never had an orgasm."

That was believable. Not many men knew how to give orgasms. Men were useless.

"I've always wanted to roleplay and try this BDSM shit."

"Ify, stop. I don't know for sure if he's into it."

"Most men in the military are."

"Ify!"

Her friend hissed. "Well, some of us don't have designer vaginas so we still have to go to work. I'll talk to you soon. Just remember to give in to the pleasure. You'll realize that one month is too short, you don't want to regret anything at the end of the day."