001

***

***

Soojung was sitting right next to her mother in the passenger seat, music flooding her ears as they drove past many buildings, now entering the City of Seoul. She couldn't say she wasn't excited to start over, to bring in new beginnings.

But she also couldn't help the bundle of nerves in her stomach that told her otherwise.

She'd heard a lot about this city, nothing bad really happened criminal wise. It sometimes could be a very judgmental community but she planned on staying to herself then trying to look like some sort of badass or something.

Her mom thought it would've been best to move during the summer time since it's an easier process; moving in the cold would take ages.

Soojung doesn't necessarily like summer. She wasn't able to wear her favorites sweaters or hoodies during the hottest time of the year. She had to stick to wearing tank tops and shorts. She despised it since it showed off her more chubbier figure.

How when she wore tank tops, she would sometimes cover her arms because they were thicker and stretch marks could be seen when noticed. It left her paranoid and often afraid to even step outside the house wearing revealing clothing.

So, she usually just wore baggy shirts to feel less insecure, less cautious or anxious of her appearance.

"Hun, are you listening to me?", her mom said out of the blue. The colored girl quickly toke out her headphones, looking at her Mom with her brown doe eyes. She had accidently tuned out her out for so long she hadn't noticed she was having a full fledge conversation with her the entire time.

"You zone out on your mama again?", she chuckled as she made a right turn smoothly.

"I-I guess so, sorry mama", Soojung grinned at the older women sitting next to her, tucking a braid behind her ear.

"I was just saying the high school isn't far from the new house you could walk there in the morning if you wanted. Ethier that or the bus", Soojung shoke her head no eagerly, her mom laughing at her actions.

"Walking it is then. Oh baby remind me that we need to go grocery shopping later, moving everything in should only take a few hours or so".

"Yes mama", the young girl replied as they were now parked infront of their new home. It was a pretty decent size, a light blueish color but perfect for a house. The only thing Soojung was excited for was the fact that it had a nice kitchen inside from what her mom showed her.

She enjoyed baking in her free time so she was scarified at it's spacious scenery.

They began to move things in, it being a slow but ongoing process. It ended up taking almost two to three hours, the sun setting in just a few minutes with time.

"Good lord I feel like that toke ages", her mom sighed as they both sat down on the newly bought sofa in the living room area.

"I'm hoping this works out, I just wanna start over. Your happy we did this right? That's all I want for you", she caressed the young girl's cheek beside her, brushing her thumb over her colored skin.