026

***

***

Day 7

Soojung was up in Jungkooks room, getting dressed for one of her daily morning walks she takes. She just started taking them recently, realizing that it's something that really helped her clear her head before the day started.

Her lover was sitting there in bed, shirtless and hair messy as it slightly
hid his eyes. He smirked a bit as he watched the girl out her braids into a cute bun.

He mostly enjoyed the nice view of her in all black leggings and one of his baggy hoodies she loved wearing. She basically owned half his wardrobe now.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come walk with you? I don't mind honestly", Kook questioned in a soft but husky tone. It made Soojung chuckle, knowing the boy asked this question every morning before she left.

"I'll be fine baby, I promise. Besides, I know you don't like being in the cold", she chuckled once more, giving the boy a kiss on the lips.

"Love you, be safe and don't go too far okay?", Soojung nodded obediently. She knew why the boy told her that anywhere she went by herself, why he seemed so paranoid when she left the house sometimes.

It was a part of having trauma after all.

She ended up leaving soon after that, saying her goodbyes to the boys as well. She walked along the neat looking gravel road, one Airpod in her ear just so she could pay better attention to her surroundings.

It had gotten a little chilly outside, her breath being noticed in the air.

As she walked though, she kept hearing noises, noises that made her freeze where she stood.

She turned around, confused when she didn't see anything behind her. She grew nervous as she hesitantly continued walking.

Then, she heard the same noises once again. She stopped again, knowing something was up. It was like a crunching noise coming from the forest area that was on both sides of the road.

She quickly got out her phone, calling Jungkook's contact. She heard it ring a few times, her breathing becoming faster as the crunching noise got louder.

"Hey dumpling, is everything okay?"

"Y-Yeah can you just come get me please? I keep hearing weird noises and I'm scared to walk any further", she explained as she looked around with eyes of fear.

"Okay I'll be right there, just breath and stay where you are for me", the two hung up and Soojung stood there waiting, scared something would happen to her before the boy even got there.

The crunching noise suddenly stopped, it going silent.

"H-Hello?", she called out, hearing only her breathing become faster with time.