035

Soojungs POV:

Soojungs POV:

OCTOBER

A month had passed since the day I officially moved in. Nothing has really changed, just the fact that I'm around all the time now.

It's something I've gotten used to though. Being around the boys was something I had already grown to be immune to.

It was nice knowing they were there sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast when I first woke up in the morning. Hearing them greet me and give me hugs.

Though, it wasn't always perfect.

I had those moments, those moments of wishing I could go out more. Wishing I knew if anything had really changed. But because knowing what Mark and Si-woo have planned, it was the only way the boys could keep me safe.

How Jungkook could keep me safe.

I know it's hard on him especially, because he feels this huge pressure on him. He was the youngest after all, it only made sense.

Now that I'm around, he's become the most protective. But, I never complain or whine. I know why he does the things he does. He doesn't mean it out of selfishness or ignorance, it was his love language peeling through.

I learned that about him. Just so he knew he was doing things right, that he wasn't failing. Failing at being a brother, a friend, or a boyfriend.

I was that reassurance he wanted, that he needed.

It was a chilly, cozy Friday. A day where you cuddle up in a sweater with a book and warm tea in your hand. Sometimes I prefer coffee though.

Some of the boys were still at school, it only being 12 in the afternoon. Jungkook stayed with me like he always has. He only attended school three days a week now, the rest of it he spent with me at home. Half of it was due to his paranoia, thinking anything could happen to me when I'm home alone.

He sat on the couch in the living room area, playing Overwatch with a few online friends. He wore a black cat ear headset I had gotten him recently as a "stress reliever gift".

I was busy in the kitchen, preparing lunch for the two of us. I had just gotten off facetime with Jennie, wanting to see how she and the girls were doing while I'm gone. In the end, there wasn't much to dread or worry about.

"No dumbass hide before you get killed for the 10th time in this gameplay!", Jungkook scolded, sighing from frustration. I just giggled, finding it entertaining when he got irritated.

"Baby do you want banana milk with your food?", I questioned.

"Yes dumpling, thank you", he replied, his tone changing just for me. I just chuckled, bringing both of our plates into the living room area. He ended the game early, switching it to Netflix so we could find a movie to watch.

We ended up choosing "Rush Hour", the first one since it's such a classic. We always laughed at it. But I have to put Korean Captions on so he can actually understand what they were saying.

"Do you think I made the right decision with my mom? I've tried calling her and she hasn't been answering",Soojung asked. She hated not knowing how her mom was doing ever since that night. The night they fought.

It's not like Soojung wanted it to end that way, she loved her mom too much to wanna have an argument. But what she said to her was hurtful, what she said about her relationship was hurtful.

It was like when she saw her mom yelling at her, she saw someone else. She saw her father. It only brought flashbacks. Flashbacks she didn't wanna remember.

"Yes, Yes I do. It was your decision baby, not hers. You did nothing wrong, nothing. You hear me?", he replied, his hand under her chin so she would meet his eyes with hers. Soojung nodded, knowing he was right.

The doorbell went off at the door, making Jungkook sigh out of annoyance.

"Namjoon probably forgot his wallet for lunch again", Jungkook said as he walked over to the door, shaking his head.

When he opened the door, his face became stern. It was Si-woo.

"What the hell do you want?", he questioned, not wanting to deal with him today.

"Well that's not a way to treat your guests", Si-woo chuckled. "Where are the others?".

"At school, I'm staying home today I don't feel well", Jungkook lied casually.

"Ah, you think I'm stupid huh? Y'know the ceremony is this weekend, you can't keep her here forever".

"I'm well aware of the ceremony coming up. So I don't see why you brought your nosy ass down here in the first place", the younger replied, attitude in his tone.

"I came down here because I wanted to invite Soojung to the ceremony. I think she deserves to go and it gives her a better knowing of everyone that'll be there".

"She's not coming Si-woo, end of discussion", Jungkook was about to close the door but Si-woo stopped him, his face serious and scary looking. His tounge poking the inside of his cheek.

"First off, talk to me like that again and I'll have your throat slit", He threated. "Second, she's coming to the ceremony. And if she doesn't I'll send my guys over in the next few days to have you and her killed, do you understand", Jungkook couldn't take that. Knowing it would be his fault Soojung was dead.

"She'll be there, but if you or Mark go anywhere near her, your throat will be the one that's slit", Jungkook threatened in return. Si-woo widened his eyes at the mention of Mark.

"Oh you think your slick too huh? I know all about you and Mark working together to take her from us. And I'd be damned if I let you or that motherfucker touch her. So get the fuck out of here", Si-woo just scoffed at his words.

"Did he stutter? Go now", Soojung said as she came up to the door herself. Si-woo toke a final glare at the two of them, taking his leave. Jungkook shut the door, the two of them sighing.

"I'm sorry you have to go. I wish you could just stay here where you're safe", The boy apologized, bringing her in by her waist.

"It's okay, I know you do baby. But, at least you have an excuse to see me in a dress again", she replied, feeling courageous with her words all of a sudden.

"God I can't wait for that".

A/n

1106 words:)

Smut chapter will be next my lovely readers<3