018

****D

****
D

ay 2

The next morning, Jungkook woke up to just himself lost in the soft blankets and bed sheets of his bed. His hair messy and his eyes barely open.

His throat felt mildly sore and his face slightly puffy from the hours of crying he did.

His grip on the sheets got tight for a split second, his muscles tense. This always happened after he had a nightmare, it wasn't anything new. It was a gift from hell itself.

A wave of panic washed over him when it came back to him that his lover wasn't laying next to him.

That was until she walked in with a tray full of food, wearing one of the boy's t-shirts that swallowed her completely.

"Oh, your awake. I thought you'd never wake up", she chuckled. She sat the tray to the side, sitting down next to the boy to feel his forehead.

"You were burning up last night, you seem cooler now", she grabbed a glass cup that was sitting on the tray. It was full of a deep red liquid.

"Jin poured this for you, I was afraid I'd pass out or something if I did", she laughed, a small smile forming on his lips in return.

"Are you feeling any better? You had a rough night", she ran her chubby fingers through his soft hair, him leaning into the touch.

"Yeah I'm just...glad you were here with me when it happened. I would ask one of the boys but I don't wanna be a burden", the boy replied as he rubbed at the different scars on his arms. Soojung noticed it, noticed it sneakily but carefully.

"Your not a burden for something you struggle with. You don't have to deal with these things by yourself, yeah?", Jungkook nodded at the girl. She leaned in, giving him a little peck.

He could taste the flavor of toothpaste, it making him feel somewhat less anxious than he was.

"How does a movie and breakfast in bed sound", she suggested with a comforting grin, snuggling into the boy as she set the tray between them.

"Perfect".

***

Soojung was told by the boys that they had to attend a meeting with Si-woo; which meant she had to stay behind at the house while they went and toke care of business.

THEIR OUTFITS: