033

***

***

That next week, Jungkook and the boys helped her move while her mom was away at work. While doing so, Soojung sat at the dining table writing her mom a letter.

Even though her mom wasn't supportive of her decision, she still loved her. She was still the woman who raised her.

It was pretty lengthy, she just wanted to get her feelings out there so they were understood.

No detail left behind.

Jungkook came behind her, placing his hands on her hips lazily.

"You think she'll read it?", she questioned.

"If she really cared, she would. But, at least she knows how you feel and that you never meant to hurt her", Soojung sighed, leaning back into the boys touch.

"Don't think about it too much, dumpling. Here, we just finished moving the rest of your stuff into the moving truck".

"I still can't believe Jin hyung hired an actual moving truck. It's not like I had a lot of furniture", she chuckled.

"Why waste all that time when you can just hire people to do it for you?", Jin said as he walked in. The couple just chuckled, shaking their heads at their hyung.

Everyone sat in the living room, taking a break since they had been moving around for hours. Soojung made everyone her homemade lemonade as an award.

"Ah, this tastes amazing Soojung-ah. This reminds me of when we first moved into our house", Jimin sighed with satisfaction in his posture.

"And Jin hyung ordered so many pieces of furniture online it's a good thing we bought a big house", Namjoon chuckled as he took a sip from his cup of pink lemonade.

"Well it was my job to decorate the house so in all fairness I did my part", Jin came back in a sassy tone. Everyone just laughed, loving how offended the oldest would get.

Namjoon sighed from where he sat, reading a message from his phone.

"Si-woo wants to have another meeting tonight".

"I swear he never lets us take a break for one damn day", Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you wanna tell him you guys want a break?", Soojung asked as Kook tapped his lap, her sitting on it without hesitation. Little gestures like that she was used to now.

"God we wish we could. But, unless we want our throats slit we don't really have a choice. Si-woo is strict when it comes to business", Hobi replied. Soojung gulped softly, they were basically in a mafia if you thought about it.