021

***

***

Day 4

Today, Soojung and the boys were heading to the mall since it was finally the weekend and school wasn't in session.

The boys were downstairs waiting for Soojung to finish getting ready, talking in the meantime.

"Jimin, I don't understand just ask the girl out, it's pretty clear you both like each other", Jīn said.

"I can't Hyung, we can't date vampires inside the group. Besides, she's way out of my league".

"Well, Jungkook and Soojung-ah are dating and their just fine", Tae pointed out, his eyes glued to his phone. Jungkook noticed he had been on his phone a lot more recently. Texting for hours on end and talking to someone constantly in his room. Kook knew he wasn't talking to himself either.

He saw the boy smile softly as he continued texting, a little blush on his bread cheeks.

It had all clicked in his head now; he would have to talk to Tae about it later though.

Soojung walked downstairs in her outfit, ready to go.

HER OUTFIT:

Midway down the steps she had to stop to tug her skirt down because she felt cautious

Midway down the steps she had to stop to tug her skirt down because she felt cautious. Though, Jungkook found it cute as he smiled fondly at the girl.

"I-I'm ready to go now", she stuttered, standing shyly.

"We should head out then so we can go swimming before it gets dark", Namjoon suggested.

"Swimming? No one said anything about swimming", Soojung thought as her eyes went a bit wide at his words.

Swimming meant she had to wear a bath suit. A suit that showed off everything.

Everything that she was insecure about.

***

Soojung and the boys had finally arrived at the mall. Some split up and some stayed together; to everyone's surprise Jungkook and Soojung ended up staying together.