007

***

***

He did.

"Soojung-ah? I need to tell you something", Jungkook confessed, holding onto her hands gently, holding strong but nervous eye contact with her.

She looked back at him with her full attention. Maybe this confession would solve the sudden suspicion she's been having lately.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, a few knocks were heard at his door.

"Come in", he replied in an annoyed tone. Jimin's head popped in through the door with a little smile on his lips.

"Dinner is ready you two", he announced.

"Okay hyung, be down in a sec", Kook replied, Jimin nodding as he closed the door.

"We can facetime later, you can tell me then", Soojung suggested.

"No, it's something I have to tell you in person. Could I...possibly sneak over to your place?".

"I-I don't know, what if my mom catches you?".

"We'll just make sure she doesn't then", he smirked, his eyes still glossy. Soojung didn't understand how someone could look so attractive after a crying session.

She toke it into consideration, thinking they could possibly get away with it. He could just sneak through her window, no big deal.

"Okay, but what time do you wanna come over?"

"Is ten okay?", she nodded. Even though it seemed like it's something that could work, it made her nervous. If her mom were to find out he snuck in, who knows what she could do. She could take away the only friendship with these guys she's had. Especially the one she feels closest to the most.

Jungkook.

He could sense she had an unsettling feeling about this, he knew she was worried.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay. And if you'd feel more comfortable just face timing that's fine. I'm not forcing you", he reassured with a comforting smile.

"N-No, I want you to come over. It's just...if my mom were to find out about this, she probably wouldn't want me to be friends with you guys, or even you for that matter. And you guys are the only friendship I've ever had. I don't know what I would do if that happened", she spoke, getting a bit anxious at the thought.

All Kook did was embrace her in his arms, giving her the warmest of hugs.

He didn't wanna have to do it, he didn't. Because he knew the consequences that could come out of it. But these feelings he has for Soojung, they were overwhelming. But, in a good way.