015

***

***

Today was Soojung's first day over at the boy's house. Of course she had been over there numerous times to hang out but never to stay over. She wanted to make sure she was prepared more than ever.

HER OUTFIT:

As she was sitting on the edge of her bed tying the laces of her white sneakers, Hoseok had sent her a text

"I'm here:)"

She smiled at the text, taking her suitcase and heading downstairs. Her mom had already left that early morning to head to the Airport.

Though, she did leave a cute little note on the way out.

"Be safe baby, love you".

She added a cute little heart at the end just to make seem more special; from the mothers heart.

Soojung took the house keys and walkes out the door, seeing Hoseok sitting in his greyish BMW, kind of similar to Jungkook's.

Once he saw the girl, he smiled brightly as he got out and opened the door for her. She thanked him happily as he got back in and they drove away.

"So, hows my sunshine doing?", Soojung smiled shyly at the new nickname. He had given it to her one day in study hall and it's stuck ever since.

"I'm doing okay, just gonna miss my mom is all. I haven't been away from her for this long before", she replied in a worried tone.

Hobi frowned at her reasoning, hoping maybe changing the subject would help.

"Hey, Jin actually told me he's gonna make your favorite for dinner tonight, fried kimchi and rice", Soojung lit up a bit at his words.

"Really? I haven't it in so long", she admitted with a little smile.

"Yeah, Jin had me come pick you up instead since he thinks Jungkook doesn't help a lot with cooking", Hoseok chuckled, shaking his head at the funny reasoning.

They pulled into their big driveway, walking into the house through the garage.

"Guys she's here!", Hoseok announced. Six other sets of feet came running towards the girl, practically tackling her with hugs. Well, besides Yoongi. He waited until everyone was done to give his hug.

"We missed you so much!", Jimin exclaimed.

"Your really staying for a month?", Tae asked with a happy tone.

"Yeah", she chuckled. "I guess your stuck with me for a month".

Jungkook was on his way downstairs, putting on a shirt in the process. When he got down there, he lit when he saw Soojung was there.

He instantly ran over to her, practically picking her up and spinning her around in a hug.

"Geez, she's only been gone for a few days", Namjoon chuckled.

"I missed you so much", Jungkook said as he pulled away from the hug, giving her a peck on the lips.

The other six guys widened their eyes in shock, not expecting the sudden action between the two of them.

They didn't realize they had already been getting so intimate. Or even the fact that they were getting so close at all.

"Oh um", Soojung chuckled shyly. "Guys we're....a thing now", she announced.

"What!!", Jimin and Tae exclaimed in unison.

"I'm not very surprised", Yoongi shrugged as he went back to scrolling on his phone in the living room.

"And you didn't think to tell us? We're your family too y'know", Jin scolded mildly as he let steam escape from the rice cooker.

"Well we weren't really sure when to say anything. But, I'm happy we finally did", Jungkook replied, grinning fondly at the girl as she returned it.

To celebrate the surprising news, everyone gathered around the dining table for dinner.

Laughter, chatter, and conversation filled the table. It's what Soojung loved most about coming over.

Even though it was a bit chaotic at times, it warmed her heart seeing them so happy. Seeing Jungkook happy.

Knowing what he's been through, happiness is all she wished for him. Seeing his bright bunny smile, his eyes being the first to smile.

It was pure.

***

Everyone was gathered in the living room after dinner watching "The Lost Boys" for a movie night.

"That's not even realistic! We can touch water without being burned to death!", Jin exclaimed with his mouth full of salty popcorn.

Soojung giggled at her hyung, snuggling deeper into Jungkook's chest. His hand just inches away from her plump butt.

Today though, she felt bold.

She toke her hand, nervously setting his bigger one onto her butt. She couldn't see his reaction so she began to overthink her actions. But little did she know, he held a little smirk on his lips.

"So bold of you dumpling", he whispered, starting to rub at her butt like he had been wanting to do.

Soojung smiled softly at herself, happy she had did something right.

A/n

sweater weather is almost here:)