003

***

***

Lunch time had finally rolled around after just a few classes that seemed to drag far too long.

Soojung walked into the cafeteria with her pastel blue lunch box clutched in her hands.

She looked around the room, trying to spot the pink haired boy that had invited her to sit with him.

"Soojung! Over here!", Soojung quickly whipped her head around to see Jimin waving his hand in the air. She smiled softly in return as she walked over to him; though, it seemed he had many friends of his own.

There were five other boys sitting with him, five boys she didn't know. They seemed friendly though, their presence said it all.

She went and sat next to Jimin, suddenly feeling a bit anxious because their were six dudes surrounding her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, how could I be so stupid?" Jimin chuckled. "These are my friends; Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok but we just call him Hobi", all five bowed polity her way, friendly smiles playing on their lips.

Soojung bowed in return shyly, a bit stunned by how good-looking they all looked. One thing that caught her eye was their unique hair colors.

Namjoon had a pastel purple color, making it stand out the most but it suited him so well. Jin had natural black hair but you could tell he was trying to grow it out.

Taehyung had a blond mini mullet, done perfectly. Yoongi had more of a frizzy, curly look but it was a natural black color as well.

And Hoseok had a pastel white in his hair, making it look a bit fluffy and flowy.

But each one of them had something unique that stood out the most, it's something Soojung admired.

"N-Nice to meet you all", Soojung spoke, somewhat embarrassed for stuttering but tried to put on the best impression she could.

"Ah, she's stunning hyung", Taehyung complimented but Soojung was still learning Korean so she didn't quite understand him. Though, he knew English pretty well, he was just to shy to translate it.

"What did he say?", She questioned, tilting her head slightly.

"He said your stunning", Namjoon replied with his signature dimple smile. Soojung has never seen such defined dimples before.

"O-Oh thank you", she said, suddenly feeling her face heating up. The most praise she's ever gotten was by her mom.

"Have any of you seen Jungkook? I texted him a little bit ago but he hasn't answered", Jimin asked as he pulled out his phone to check if the youngest has replied yet.

"You know how he is, he's always late to lunch. Maybe he ditched", Namjoon shrugged as he stuffed ramen into his mouth with chopsticks.

"Really hyung? On the first day? He would at least wait a few weeks or so to do that", Tae said in a pouty tone, sad the boy wasn't there yet like he usually is.

Just as the nagging started, the double doors opened at the front of the room to see a male figure walk in. Soojung and the boys whipped their head in his direction, the young girl letting out a little gasp.

It stunned her just seeing him. His aura, his presence when he entered the room. His features were very sharp. He had black hair, a mini mullet growing in the process. He even had a little mole under his bottom lip.

He had an eyebrow piercing and a lip piercing that stood out the most. He dressed in all black; a black flannel, a t-shirt that matched with black ripped jeans and black high top converse.

"Speak of the devil", Yoongi said with a slight smirk, scooting over for the younger.

"Did you not get my text?", Jimin questioned.

"Jimin-ah you know I don't like texting".

"Then what the hell is the point of having a phone if you don't like communicating? Just cancel your phone plane", Jin scolded as he rolled his eyes.

"I love you too, hyung", Kook chuckled as he pulled out his lunch he brought. Though, he couldn't help but shoot the colored girl that sitting next to Jimin a look, more of a surprised one at that. His doe eyes staring at her as he chewed the fried kimchi that mixed in his mouth.

"Oh Kook-ah! This is Soojung, she's new here", Soojung smiled softly at the younger, bowing in her seat.

"You don't need to bow, none of us use manners when we're here anyways", he chuckled. She laughed a bit in return, suddenly becoming comfortable again.

When she first saw the boy enter the room, he didn't seem as he would be very friendly. But in fact, he seemed so easy-going.

As conversations were passed back and forth at the chaotic lunch table, Soojung would take little glances at the youngest at times. He ate so care free, like he didn't care how people viewed him when he ate.

How he had an angry pout on his face when he thought the food tasted good. Or how when he laughed from a joke or funny story, he clapped his hands.

Kook caught her in the act of staring at him, her quickly panicking and looking somewhere else with rosy cheeks. All he did was smirk in response.

"You haven't eaten much of your food", He pointed out, he was very attentive to things like that.

"O-Oh um...I'm just not very hungry", she lied.

"How? I've been starving since second period", he chuckled as he began to take sips from the soda next to him.

"I just don't have a very big appetite", she excused, messing with the hem of her skirt under the table out of habit.

"Well, if I give you my number will you eat for me?", he asked as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

She felt her heart pound even faster. Never in her life had a boy asked for her number. Though, she just thought he was simply asking as a friend. She knew he would never mean it in that sense.

She smiled shyly, hoping her blush wasn't very noticable. She got out her phone as well, the two of them exchanging numbers with little smiles on their faces.

Soon after, she picked up her chopsticks and began eating. Even though she felt anxious in the moment, the boy across from her eased those nerves.

They talked about the most basic things but it seemed so relaxed as they ate. The others weren't paying much attention to them, too absorbed in their own conversations.

Soojung didn't think she could get so comfortable with a guy so easily.

It felt different.

A/n

Hello loves! I start school in a week so I'm going to try and update this book as much as possible before then:)