The Weasleys

Ellas pov

I didn't know what made me think it was going to be a good idea to agree to what Henry had said but I did. And next thing I knew, I was in a strange blue flying car which was being driven by Mrs.Weasley.

The car was very small and Henry,Ron,Ginny, Mrs.Weasley, and I were all piled inside. With Ron in the passenger side,Mrs.Weasley driving, and Henry,Ginny, and I sat in the back of the car.

Fred and George were flying on their broomsticks right outside of the car. They zoomed around on those brooms at lightning speed. I tried not to focus on the fact that I was in the sky, about 800 feet off the ground.

"The sky is very blue today",Mrs.Weasley said.

"Uh-huh",Ron muttered.

"Aren't you glad that we were able to fix the car? After you and Harry wrecked it into that tree during your 2nd year",Mrs.Weasley said.

"Uh-huh",Ron said.

"Honestly, how high you said you were, you should have been shredded to pieces. You got lucky",Mrs.Weasley said.

"Please stop talking about the sky",I yelled a bit lucky making everyone look at me except for Mrs.Weasley who was trying to focus on where she was driving.

"Are you alright",Henry asked.

"Yes",I whispered slightly and I wasn't even sure if he heard me.

"You look a little pale",Ginny pointed out.

"And your shaking the whole car",Ron said.

"Sorry, I just don't like heights",I sighed and closed my eyes trying to focus on anything else. I started breathing slowly and trying to just focus on that.

"You're perfectly fine dear",Mrs.Weasley said reassuringly.

"Thank you so much again for allowing us to stay with you for a little while",Henry said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's no problem at all",Mrs.Weasley said kindly.

My eyes were still closed and I rested my hands on my lap.

"It'll be great to have another teenage girl in the house",Ginny said nudging my shoulder slightly.

"Yeah, I can't imagine only having brothers",I laughed.

"Yeah, cause you have Olivia",I nodded.

"Well, Hermione comes over to your house sometimes, right",I asked.

"Yeah. Sometimes. Not that often though",Ginny sighed.

***

I actually survived the hazardous horrifying flying car ride. We arrived at the Weasley house and I practically jumped out of the car, afraid that if I didn't get out soon enough I would be put into the sky.

I was still shaking slightly from my fear when I stepped out of the car so I almost lost my balance but Henry caught my hand before I could fall over.

"Be careful there, Tiny",Henry said.

"I'm trying",I said trying to stop shaking so much.

"You're alright. Come on",Henry said urging for me to walk towards the house. That's when I looked up and saw a house that was leaking over slightly.

Yay, more heights, I thought to myself sarcastically.

"Watch your step, there's a bit of a gap between these stairs",Mrs.Weasley said when we walked up to the front porch.