Prologue

Prologue of Tell Me A Secret

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi guys!

This book is based on the series 'Shadowhunters, the Mortal instruments'.

Of course I gave my little twist on it in order to put my own story in it, the story of Amelia.

I chose not to describe her appearance too much because I want to give you all the choice to choose.
Does she have freckles? Black, blond, red hair? Maybe some cool piercings?

It's all up to you:)

The other characters are of course most of the Shadowhunters cast!

If you've already seen the series? Hi! I'm also a big fan and Shadowhunters lover;)

But if you're new? Hi! You will totally love it!!

Also, I know that Alec and Magnus have a very beautiful relationship in the series. I have nothing against this couple! On the contrary, I'm a big fan of Malec myself;) But for my own book I chose a girl to be the love interest of Alec. Hope y'all don't mind that and will respect my choice:)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

So I will stop the introduction here and let you read my book!

The only thing that's left for me to do is say thank you, for real. It means a lot to me that you want to read this:)

Enjoy!

Pictures from Pinterest