Chapter 1

„And who are you may i ask?"

As the raindrops hit the ground and on her hair and clothes, stood Isabella finally in front of the umbrella academy. She knew if she rang that doorbell there would be no turning back. And she knew that her „normal" life would find an end.

DING DONG!

As she waited patiently and looked around her, opened the door and in front of her stood a very old man with grey hair and an monocle on his right eye. She couldn't believe it. She found him. She finally made it.

„And who are you may i ask?" Reginald asks while he looks at Isabella curious but also annoyed.

„Good evening Mr. Hargreeves, my name is Isabella Fernández and i need your help." said Isabella while she desperately looked at the old man in front of her.

„Silly girl, how dare you come here and waste my time. If you need help then call the police or your mother and not me."
Reginald said angrily. As he wanted to close the door, Isabella stopped him.

„No, no, no, you don't understand i-it's not a „normal" problem. I would call it unusual."

Reginald looked at the woman „Fine, you may enter." he said as he made space so she could enter.

„Thank you so so much i-„

„Please take off your jacket- I don't want my house to get wet because of you."

Isabella looked down at herself and realized that her jacket is wet with her shoes and her hair. She took off her jacket and shoes while saying: „Oh right, i'm sorry."

After she took off her jacket and shoes they went to Reginald's office.
As Isabella entered she looked around and was amazed. Reginald sat down on his chair and told Isabella to sit. As she did as told ,Reginald asked her: „So Isabella, could you describe your ‚unusual' problem."

„Ok ehm.. my problem is that something is wrong with me. Rather unnatural."
Isabella looked at Reginald and he just nodded to continue.

„It started at the begin of my childhood..
I used to get bullied in middle school because my classmates thought that i was weird because every time someone tried to push me or make fun of me they end up with tears and run through the hallway while they scream."

„Interesting. But what did you do to these  bullies so that they end up in such a situation miss Fernández?"

Isabella frowned and looked down at her lap: „I- i don't know i just look them in the eye with anger. But it Wasn't just a normal anger. It was more than that. These bullies looked like as if They've seen their biggest fear after i looked them in the eyes. And it happened every time till this day."

Isabella looked up at Reginald While his face looked petrified.

„Miss Fernández, is Is it possible that you can project your enemy's greatest fears to reality?"

Isabella was stunned. It only took him half an hour to figure out what her unnatural problem could be. She looked him in the eyes and couldn't put it into words how stunned she was.

When she finally opened her mouth she said: „i guess so?"

Reginald looked hat her and raised an eyebrow. ‚She has to learn to control her powers' he thought.

„Miss Fernández."

„Yes, mr Hargreeves ?"

„Do you happen to have changing clothes with you?"