Chapter 4

„What about your children?"

„They will know what they have to do, Isabella."

6 months later.

__________________________

Isabella has been in the umbrella academy for 6 months were she finally has found that she has reached her full strength and new powers. But what she also has reached are her mental limits.

She sat in her bed and red a book: little women when suddenly someone knocked on her door.

„Come in." she said.
„Hello miss Isabella, Reginald would like to speak to you." said pogo as he entered her bedroom. „Alright i'll come." said Isabella.
____________________________

As Isabella entered Reginald's office she remarked how stressed he looked. ,kinda scary'. Reginald looked up and saw Isabella. „Number eight, there you are i have to talk to you. About something very important."

Isabella sat at the chair in front of his desk and said „ Mr, Hargreeves, is everything alright? You seem a little stressed. Should i call Grace so she can make you a cup of tea?"

„No! I don't need tea!-" Isabella noticed that he's sweating a little the last time she has seen Reginald sweat was at her first training.

„Listen Number eight, i have to leave this world."

„Wait, what?" she asked surprised.

„You heard me number eight. I need to leave this world before we all do." Isabella looked at him stunned. She Frowned.
‚No he wouldn't. -would he?"

„Mr, Hargreeves, are you planning on trying to- kill yourself?"

Reginald took a deep breath, holding her shoulders and said: „Isabella, tonight after dinner at8:30pm your going for a walk and come back at 9:30pm. Do you understand?"

Isabella looked at the old man in front of her. She couldn't believe it. „But what about Grace and pogo?..." Reginald just looked at her: „Don't worry about them."

„And what about your children?" Tears started to roll down her cheeks. „They will know what they have to do, Isabella."