Chapter 3

„FUCK!"

„FUCK!"

„Language miss Isabella."

Isabella woke up from a sudden alarm clock, while she lazily tried to turn the clock down, she opened her eyes and realized were she was. The umbrella academy.

As she got out of the bed, she looked herself in the mirror to take a good look of herself. ‚you look like shit.'
She changed her clothes and made her hair and as she was about to take a look around the bedroom again, she realized what time it is: 7:58am

„Shit, i need to go!" as she run downstairs to go eat breakfast she noticed something really strange.

„Pleasure to meet you miss Isabella."

„Your a monkey!" she said out loud and couldn't believe her eyes. „And it can talk!"

„I'm sorry but it has a name, miss. My name is pogo and i'm Sir Reginald Hargreeves assistant and friend. And i will also help you with your training." He said as he began to walk away before turning around and saying „oh, and by the way i'm not a monkey, i'm a chimpanzee." he said while smiling at her and then walking away.

Isabella just looked at the chimpanzee and continued to run downstairs. As she ran she looked at her watch: 7:59am

„Ok, i think i can make it on time" she said out of breath.

As she was finally there at the table, she look at her watch it was: 8:00am

She smiled proudly as she waited for Reginald. As he finally came he stood behind his chair and said: „Sit." and Isabella did as he told.

____________________________

After Breakfast, Reginald told Isabella: „Don't forget ,number eight: training stars at 9:30am, so be on time!"

„I'll be on time mr hargreeves!" Isabella said loud enough so Reginald could hear her.

____________________________

9:30am

„Alright number eight, your ready for your training?" Reginald said and Isabella answered:"yes mr, hargreeves."

„Number eight, you said that the bullies from your middle school made you very angry right?"

„Yes."

„And you made them see things with your anger is that correct?"

„Yes." Isabella was very nervous since it is her first day of training. She was afraid that she might fail.

„So Today we will reactivate your powers so that you can use them later with full control." Isabella just nodded.

„Alright number eight think of all the things that make you very angry and then try to look at me, ok?"

„Ok, mr. Hargreeves." As she closed her eyes she thought of all the things that made her angry: ‚Racism, bullying, her mom, her stepdad, herself-

As she opened her eyes wide, she looked at Reginald and he didn't saw Isabella.
No. He saw someone else.

,REGINALD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!'

‚YOU BROKE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BY LOSING TWO OF YOUR CHILDREN!'

,THIS IS NOT THE MEN I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH!,

Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop-

„STOOP" Reginald screamed. He almost fell to the ground. Pogo was too stunned he couldn't figure out what happened.

Reginald saw nothing. Everything was black he only could hear her voice. He almost cried. But almost.

Isabella fell to the ground and shouted:
„FUCK!" While pogo said „language Miss Isabella." and helped her up too.