Chapter 6

We only see each other at weddings and funerals

„YOUR MY NEW FAVORITE SISTER!"

Isabella and Diego Looked at each others eyes until Isabella interrupted the silence and said: „ I thimk we should go downstairs to see who there, don't you think guapo?"

Diego raised an eyebrow and said: „i think that would be a good idea belleza."
                                                                                                                           (Beauty)      

__________________________________________________________________________________

As Isabella and Diego walked down the stairs they see a short woman with a jacket and a ponytail while the other woman is much taller and has blond curly hair. As Diego sees the shorter woman he gets pissed.
"What the hell is she doing here." He asked bitterly towards the shorter woman making Isabella look confused and shoocked. 'Why is he talking to his sister like that? Does he talks to all his siblings like that?'.
The taller woman looked at Diego saying disappointed „You're seriously going to do this today?- Way to dress for the occasion, by the way". Alisson adds as Diego continues to walk up the stairs.

Before Diego entered the living room he looked back at Isabella and said „youre comming belleza? - after all, you want to see the rest of the family." Isabella looked back at Diego and said „Alright i'm comming-." not before she turned to the two sisters and greeted them politely and following Diego into the living room.

As Isabella entered the living room she saw a portrait of a little boy. Of course she has seen it before but she couldn't ask Reginald because she didn't want to seem unprofessional to him. And now that he was dead he could never ask him about it.

„Diego, i have a question." Isabella turned to Diego who layed on the Couch his arm behind his head. „Yeah, what's up?"
„Who is that little boy on the portrait? You don't have to answer if you feel too uncomfortable tell about it."
Diego looked at the woman infront him and thought ‚she's very polite.' he stood up and walked up next to her in Front of the portrait and said „It's ok, I'm not uncomfortable. He's our brother who's missing for over 17 years, he was number five." „And his real name?" Isabella looked at him curious. He turned to her and said „He never got a name. He disappeared before we got our names from mom." Isabella frowned and said „that's really sad you know - not really knowing your name. I mean- your name is your identity, who you are!" Diego just looked at her and saw sympathy.

They turned around and saw how everyone settled down to discuss some things. „Let's get to your family i'm sure they would miss you" said Isabella while smirking. Diego chuckled and said sarcastically „yeah, they would totally miss me."

They all sat in the living room while the tall sister sips on her drink and another brother is making his concoction of a drink behind them. "So i guess we can get things started." The biggest brother starts off looking down towards everyone sitting while noticing a certain short haired girl. "Um, and who are you may i ask?"

Everyone looked at Isabella and she stood up introducing herself " Im very sorry- how rude of me. Well i'm Isabella Fernández a.k.a number eight an-„ as Isabella wanted to continue, the big brother interrupts her "wait what- that can't be possible." Everyone else except Diego seems shocked aswell. "Wow a new sister, yay!" says the brother behind the bar and walks up to her and introducing himself "well i'm klaus number 4, the tall boy here is luther number 1, the tall girl Allison number 3 and the short one is vanya number 7 and i think you already know Diego number 2." he said while smiling at her.

Isabella smiled at klaus and said "it's so exiting to all met Grace' children, she told me a little about you all but mostly Diego." she smiled and looked at Diego who was just frozen in his place and looked down.

Luther looked at her intensely and asked "what are your powers then?" Isabella looked at Luther and said without stuttering „ I can create force fields, do Anxiety projection and Hypnosis." Luther rolled his eyes and said „Hypnosis isn't a real power."

„Oh really? - wanna bet?" Isabella challenged Luther. Luther shrugged his shoulders while Isabella said „look in my eyes" suddenly Isabellas eyes turn bright blue and luthers too.  Isabella told luther to close his eyes he did as he got told.
Everyone watched tensed even Allison even tho her powers are similar to hers.

Isabella told luther that he's in a deep sleep an he fell to the ground. Allison gasped „ what the hell did you do to him?!"
„Relax, he is just in a deep sleep. I'll wake him up but what do you want him to do?" Isabella asked while smirking. Klaus yelled „you're my new favorite sister!" he yelled and ran to her to hug her while she laughed.