Chapter 2

,What the hell?- who keeps that many knives in a box?- Nevermind

,What the hell?- who keeps that many knives in a box?- Nevermind."

Isabella looked at Reginald with an raised eyebrow. „Ehm.. yes i do have some clothes with me, why do you ask?"

„That's good, because my children's old uniforms wouldn't fit you."

„Mr. Hargreeves, i don't understand-„

„Welcome to the umbrella academy number eight." said Reginald.

„Number eight?- wait does that mean you help me?"

„Yes, number eight. Now Grace is going to show your new Bedroom where you're going to sleep in and Breakfast starts at 8am and training 9:30am is that clear?"

„Yes mr. Hargreeves." Reginald nodded at her while she opened the door to be greeted by a smiling beautiful woman with blond hair.

„Hello dear, my name is Grace but you can call me mom if you like. I'm going to show you you're new bedroom."

„Hello, Grace is fine." Isabella said while smiling at the blond haired woman.

While Grace and Isabella walked through the corridors, Isabella noticed that there where so many doors.

„Um excuse me Grace?" Isabella asked the smiling woman. Grace turned around and looked at her. „Yes, my dear?" she asked. „Why are there so many rooms?What's inside them?" asked Isabella.

Grace looked at all the rooms around them while looking back at Isabella she explained:" well you see my dear these are the Bedrooms of all my children but now that almost everyone of them moved out, they seem to be empty." Grace said while looking at a curtain bedroom where there stands a long mirror.

Isabella looked at the bedroom where Grace looked at and looked back to her and sadly said: "You seem to miss your children very much i see?"

Grace looked back at her and while lightly smiling said:" of corse i miss my children dear. They mean the world to me."

Isabella looked he in the eyes and noticed something strange. She noticed that Grace's eyes weren't normal. They weren't human like. But then she realized that Grace wasn't a Human. ,well of course she isn't human idiot. How else would she still look so young after all these years?'

After Grace showed Isabella her new room and then left, she looked around it and noticed that it was once a room from a boy. As she walked to the bed, she noticed a box while opening the box, she saw knives. Many. Knives.

,What the hell?- who keeps that many knives in a box?- Nevermind."

Isabella closed the box and put it under the bed. As she looked at the clock she noticed that it's 8pm. ,shit after all that talking with that old man i could take a good nap.'