Chapter 5

We only see each other at weddings and funerals

„Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom?"

March 2019
_________________

‚Reginald Hargreeves funeral. Fuck. I'm so scared to meet his children. Ok- there not children anymore i mean we're literally the same age.'

Isabella was in ,her' room and stood in front of ‚her' mirror. She tried to put on her necklace. She was too nervous.
____________________________

As the front door open a certain Knive boy entered the house and looked around everything. It hurt him very much seeing this shit hole after all these years of childhood Trauma. ‚Your fine Diego. He's finally dead. He can't hurt you anymore.'

He went upstairs to go to his room. His Childhood bedroom. Before he fully opened the door he saw someone in his room. ‚Wait- that's a woman but- who is she?'

He carefully opened the door a little more. As he saw where she stood, threw Diego the knife into the room only to land next to Isabella head.

„¡Mierda!- ¡¿Qué mierda fue eso?!"
(fuck! what the fuck was that?!)
Isabella asked out of breath but before she could look around to see who it was opened her bedroom door and in front of her stood a man with knives „Spread" around his whole body while his whole outfit was just black. Isabella admitted that he looked quite Handsome.

„Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom?" Diego asks with a knife in his right hand faced to Isabella.

Isabella just looked at him and asked:
" wait, wich number are you again?"
Diego just looked at her with a confused look. „I'm number two but you can call me Diego." he said as he eyed the beauty in front of him. „And you are?"

„i'm Number eight but you can call me Isabella or bella" She stretched out her hand with a friendly smile.

„Wait- number eight? - bullshit."

„I'm not bullshitting you guapo."
(Handsome)
Diego raised an eyebrow and smirked at Isabella while saying: „Handsome?"
The short haired woman just looked at the knife boy in front of her and said:
„I asked Mr. Hargreeves for help because i couldn't control something.
„So You're one of us?" asked Diego and Isabella just nodded.

„So you asked my Dad for help because you couldn't control something?"
Isabella nodded again.
„And by something you mean your powers." Diego finished while Isabella said: El guapo ha resuelto el acertijo."
(The handsome man solved the mystery.)

Diego slightly chuckled at er little humor.
He kinda liked it. Or her?