Chapter 11

We only see each other at weddings and funerals

„Saving lives, baby"

Isabella sat once again in her room at the window with a cigarette. She looked out the window just thinking.

Knock knock

Isabella sighted and said „go away, Diego."

„It's not Diego, it's five." Isabella looked at the door and said „Ok, come in." Five came in. „Hey." Isabella looked at him. „What do you want."

„I wanted to talk to you."

„About what." Five looked at her and then at the cigarette in her hand. „Didn't know you were the kind of a person to smoke." Isabella just scoffed.

„Look i came to you, to ask you some questions about you." Isabella raised an eyebrow. „Ok."

„When did you came to Reginald?" Fives looks at her while he sat at the chair from the desk. „About 6 months ago." Five just nodded. „And may i ask what kind of powers do you have?"

Isabella looked at him saying „Why do you wanna know?"

„Well, as i was gone and saw the future, i saw you."

„Me?"

„Yes."

Isabella raised her eyebrows and said „well i have 3 different powers except that you could count two in one." Five looked at her interested.

„I can create force fields. Hypnotize people and project their worst fears by staring at their eyes." Five nodded again and said „fascinating." Isabella just awkwardly nodded. „Yeah, fascinating."

Five stood up and said:"Well, I'm going out to get a decent cup of coffee, wanna join me?" Isabella friendly shook her head and said:" no but thank you." Five nodded and left the room.

Knock knock

„Five, i'm not changing my mind-„

„About what?" Isabella turned around and saw Diego. „What do you want Diego."

„You know that it's also my room, right?" he said jokingly. Isabella rolled her eyes and turned around to look at the window. She heard Diego sight. „Look, i'm really sorry about earlier. It's just- i got mad. Reginald wasn't the person you saw as we did." Isabella looked down while listening. „He wasn't a good dad."

„I know."

„No, you don't. You don't know what he did to us. How he traumatized us. You couldn't imagine what kind of a father he was. He was the worst."