12

I never got sick as a child. So that's maybe a lie but the worse thing I got when I was a child was a cold every time the weather changed.

I couldn't sleep. I checked my alarm clock it read 2am. My throat was so dry. I got up making sure not to wake up Austin.

My body felt all sweaty and hot. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. My head was also killing me. I stood over the glass of water on the counter for what felt like years.

Suddenly the light came on in the kitchen. "Love what are you doing up." Austin said. "Sorry I couldn't sleep." I said. I didn't want him to worry about me.

Austin came right up to me and put both his hands on my cheeks. "Baby your burning up." He grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom and put some cold water on it. "Aus I'm fine." I told him. "No your not, you're burning up." He told me.

He made me go back to bed. Austin got into bed. "Aus you're going to get sick." I told him. "I don't care I just want you to feel good." He said. "Please Aus." He shook his head.

I slept for a good 8 hours before getting up. I walked to the living room. I saw Austin on his phone. "Aus what are you still doing here." I said. He looked at me. "I called in and told Baz I would be out for this week taking care of you." "Baby what about work." I asked. "You're more important." He said.

I just smiled at him. "Fine." I knew he would win if I told him to go to work.

"What do you want to eat." He asked. "Aus I can get it." I told him. He got up. "Baby that's why I'm home to get you things and make sure you're okay."

I just sat back. "Pancakes." I asked. Austin had a smile on his face. He cooked up pancakes for me. Even put strawberries on them with chocolate syrup. God I love him.

I ate them all in like 40 minutes. Austin asked me what I wanted to watch. "The Notebook." He put in the movie and we watched it together. For some reason when I'm sick I'm more emotional so every break up Noah and Allie had really got me crying. "Love." Austin said.

He held me while I cried. Then the big death came at the end of the movie and I started sobbing like really bad. "Baby please don't cry." Austin kissed my head and cheeks.

It had been 2 days of sitting at home watching movies with Austin now. He didn't mind my taste in movies at all.

I told Austin it was okay for him to go back to work sense I felt a little better. He agreed as long as he gets texts from me every hour.

I was sitting on the couch watching Little Women and all of a sudden I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and opened up the toilet lid. I threw up about 2 times. I was waiting there in case I did it again.

Austin came home at 4pm. "Baby were are you." I heard him yelling in the kitchen for me. Damn it I couldn't lie to him. I yelled back "I'm in here."

Austin knocked on the door and came in. I was up against the wall. "Sweetie." He said looking at me. He got down to his knees. "Doll you should've called me." I felt like throwing up again. I threw up in the toilet. Austin was holding my hair back and rubbing my back.

It was 6pm when I felt like all the throw up was out of me. Austin made me take a shower. After my shower I got dressed in shorts and Austin's white t-shirt.

Austin was in our room. I went in to cuddle with him. I slept the rest of the night cuddling Austin.

The next day Austin got me noodles and company which was like an hour away. I hugged him so tight. After lunch, Austin and me played candy land.

He would let me win all the games by not taking a turn and saying he already went. I knew he would always let me win even if I was sick.

I started to get a little tired by the end of the game. "Doll you should go to bed." I shook my head. "No I'm fine," I said.

Austin scooped me up and walked to our bedroom. I fell asleep with a fluffy blanket and a tired Austin.