31

my whole week had been spent contemplating whether or not I still had feelings for Austin. He was away in Ohio making a new movie.

It had been a rough week not going to lie. I decided that I was going to get back into acting. I called my manager one morning and just told her right up.

They had a couple of movies starting but none that I was interested in. After I called my manager up I put Italy up for sale.

It was my decision, I don't see her as much anymore and she's bored anyway. They came and got her yesterday.

The house was empty, only Elvis sleeping on the couch. He's gotten so big now that we can get up on the counters.

It had been about 2 months since I kissed him. I didn't text him or even call him. He's manager called about a month ago saying he was going to Ohio to film a new bike riders movie.

I was excited for him about the whole thing. But my feelings said otherwise. I didn't see Kaia coming to visit him on set. I have no idea if he's even with her anymore.

It was a Sunday night, I was watching tv with Elvis. It had startled to get a little cold here in California but nothing crazy. Heck it's better than October in Wisconsin that's all that matters.

I got kinda bored just watching tv so I went outside to my back patio. Elvis went straight out. I sat down on the ground and put my phone down. I decided to call Mads because I knew she was back from her trip.

"Hey K." "Hey." "So how are you" I asked. "I'm pretty good, you" she asked. "Fine." "See I saw Austin was in Ohio for some movie do you no what it's about?" "Yeah it's about a bike rider gang" I told her. "Oh cool." "Hey are you excited for Outer Banks press" I asked her. "Yeah I am." "Same." It looked like Madeline was out somewhere so I didn't want to interrupt her. "Hey I'm going to go." "Yeah, please text me okay" she said. "K miss you." She hung up.

I looked around the yard, the sun was starting to set. "Elvis" I called. He came running to me. We went inside, I was so bored. My phone dinged when I sat on the couch.

Emma: hey Kaylen so Austin is in Ohio right now and I was wondering if you wanted to come visit
Kaylen: um sure. What's the occasion
Emma: we'll we need a another actor on the set and I heard you're available

Great just what I get for talking to my manager. I didn't have anything going on plus I haven't even been to Ohio. I think it would be a good experience.

Kaylen: I'm in what day do you need me
Emma: great, we need you here by the 13

I looked at the date. It was the 10 today so I guess I'm leaving tomorrow.

Kaylen: I'll be there