18

It's been awhile sense Austin has called me. I know he's busy with everything but I just want to make sure he's okay.

Right now I'm sitting in my trailer on set of Outer Banks. I'm scrolling through my Instagram just looking at peoples life so far. I see Austin posted a picture of the premier.

So apparently we have to redo scenes from the beginning when we started because they looked a little yellow which I thought was stupid but okay.

There was a knock at my door "Kaylen its Mads." She did say she was coming over after she finished filming with Drew today. Mads opened the door of my trailer "What are you still doing here," Madelyn asked. "Nothing just waiting for you to be done," I said.

"You no I said I would go to your apartment when I was done filming right," Madelyn said. "Yeah I just don't really have anything to do at home," I told her. "Have you talked to Austin," She asked. "No I've been trying to call him and text him but he doesn't answer, but I know he's busy."

After our conversation in my trailer we end up going downtown Charleston because we're hungry. We see a cute little sandwich shop and go in. The shop was blue with cute little chairs and tables. Madelyn ordered a sandwich, I ordered a sandwich with turkey, cheese, and mayo. I know I'm real original.

"So how long until you see Austin," Madelyn asked. "Probably 3 weeks or the full month until he comes home," I said. "Well that sucks."

We finished eating and saying by to each other. I was driving home, I decided to play some Elvis music because it reminded be of Austin.

Once I got home I crashed on the couch and began to watch Gilmore Girls. The hour past by and I heard my phone ringing, I looked up at it Austin.

I pushed the green button. "Hello," I said. "Hey," Austin said. "How are you," I asked Austin. "Good," he said. "Hey Um I have to go okay I'll talk to you later," Austin said. "Okay I," The call ended. "Love you."

I ate some pineapple and found my way going to my room. I got in the covers and shut off my light.