13

I've always enjoyed shopping. I liked shopping with my dad because we knew what we needed and went straight out.

That's how I liked it. However when I go shopping with my mom she has to look at the whole store and we're in there for hours. I get really annoyed.

Austin asked me if I wanted to go shopping with him. We were in the car headed to downtown Charleston. Our driver usually drives us places then picks us up.

When we got out we started walking to the Starbucks. "Love do you want anything else from Starbucks then just your drink," he asked. "No thanks I'm good," I said while tapping on his nose.

The line went by fast and the people working there were incredibly fast. It's like we stepped into this Starbucks at rush hour.

The first shop we headed to was a record store I didn't really need anything in particular just liked going shopping with Austin because he always made me enjoy it.

"Do you want me to come with you," Austin asked seeing there was quite a lot of people in here. I shook my head "No I'll be fine," I said. Austin bent down so he could kiss my cheek.

Once Austin went in the direction he wanted to I started slowly walking towards the letter T. My hands rushed threw all the cds of T until I found a Taylor Swift cd. It was her very first cd and surprisingly I didn't have it.

I've always liked her music. She looked so young and her hair was very curly. Austin knew I loved Taylor Swift's music because I had a whole stack of her cds just waiting to be played in the house.

My hand grabbed the cd. Every minute Austin would look over at me to make sure I was okay. I loved that about him.

Walking back to Austin because he was still looking. I got to where he was looking. "Baby did you find anything," he asked. I put my hand up to show the cd. "Of course," he giggled.

I really liked this store because it kinda gave me old Hollywood vibes. There were old broken in half record's that were probably just old records that never played anything up on the wall.

Paint splatters everywhere on the walls. I think it looks cool. I felt a hand go on my waist. Austin put his hand on my waist just to be close to me.

We eventually got done. "Baby do you need to go anywhere else," Austin said. "No do you," I asked. "No," he smiled.

Austin texted the driver he would probably be here in 5 to 10 minutes. We were close to the window of the record store and there was about 20 people outside waiting for us. Paparazzi.

I didn't really like the paparazzi they always made my anxiety go up. Austin was talking to someone. "Aus." He came over and looked out the window. He knew I didn't like the paparazzi. He looked down at me. "Baby will you be okay we can stay in here until the driver comes," he asked. I nodded my head.

We spent a good 5 minutes in the store until the driver came he was outside waiting he couldn't get around the paparazzi but we would have to walk with everyone in our faces.

Austin got the door and we started walking. The paparazzi started to get in front of us taking pictures. My hands were shaking. I felt Austin put his hand on mine.

Austin stayed pretty close to me like he was all most going to hug me. The driver helped us in the car.

Once we were in eyes got a little watery. A tear went down my face. Austin put his hands on my face " Oh baby," Austin was hugging me.

He held me all the way home. Once we got home Austin and me cuddled in bed and I fell asleep with him cuddling me.

I woke up at night and Austin's whole body was on me. His face was crooked into my neck smelling my perfume. I was smiling so hard. My hand started playing with his hair.

About 30 minutes later I fell asleep with a warm body on me.