37

Austin let me in his apartment after his interviews. We sat o the couch for a while before I had to use the bathroom."Can I use your bathroom" "Yeah go ahead" I walked into his room which seemed empty. Didn't he have a girlfriend?

The thought was suck in my head even washing my hands. Once I came out Austin was putting on his shoes. "Do you want to go to out" I was smiling at him. "Yeah" we made our way to the parking lot and getting into the car.

Funny enough we ended up just driving around. We had the windows down listening to Lana Del Rey on full volume.

My head was out the window looking at the palm trees passing by. All the houses in California looked modern and brand new. Watching the world flew by and not realizing Austin was staring at me.

"You excited for The Bikeriders to come out," Austin asked. "Yeah I can't wait for people to see it," I told him. The truth was I had no idea how people were going to react with me coming back into Hollywood.

Some how even with the silence I think he knew about what I was thinking. "Well are you at least to finish the movie"

"It's kinda in the middle it's been amazing working with everyone and I'm excited for it to come out but I'm going to miss the people," I told him.

"Yeah well maybe we'll have to steal another job with each other," Austin said.

I smiled at him saying that. "Please let it happen," as I put my hands together. Austin took his eyes off the road and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My head went on his shoulder just being with him again was amazing. He kept playing with my red hair.

Before I started The Bikeriders I got my hair done. I wanted a change and I've never dyed my hair yet.

So now I was a redhead with a bit of waves in my hair. Austin loves me no matter what but I think he was surprised I showed up with red hair at the beginning of the shoot.

"Maybe I should text Emma and sees what she says," I said. Austin smiled at the thought of us working together again.

"You should" I got out my phone and went to Emma's name.

Kaylen: Austin and I were thinking and we would love to work together again. If you have any ideas on how we could be in the same movie or show?

Emma: finally I've been dying of getting us guys in more films together. Other film directors were asking too.

Kaylen: okay thanks Emma I'll tell Austin

"Emma said other casting directors were looking for us in different projects together" "that's great," he said smiling.

"I'll call her tonight to see what she has in mind" "I want to be there then," Austin said. "Okay"

My body was getting a little bit tired from all the sun in LA. My body ending up lying on his legs.

Look I know you shouldn't drive like this but I was just soaking in the news plus Austin.

Quickly I fell asleep only to wake up in my house. And when I went to go look at my phone it read 5pm.

I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up. Looking over on the other side Austin was sleeping peacefully.

He looked like a baby sleeping. My feet got off the bed and I began to walk to the kitchen.

My stomach was growling and I needed some strawberries. When I went to go look in my fridge I forgot that I had nothing in my fridge.

I thrown everything away when I left so my fridge didn't smell when I got back. Signing I got my car keys and went to pick some up.

There was always a fruit stand waiting by one of the stores 10 minutes from my place.

Luckily they still had some. I knew Austin was going to want some too. I thanked the guy selling strawberries and went home.

Going back into the house I could hear the tv on. Austin was on the couch watching tv.

"Okay don't get mad at me I had a craving for strawberries," I said. Austin looked at me and smiled.

"Of course you did" I plopped myself right next to him and gave him the container of strawberries.

We each picked a strawberry and started eating them. "By the way I texted Emma and she said she'll call me in a couple of minutes about the movie"

"K" we sat there for a couple minutes just eating our strawberries. Emma ended up calling Austin.

"Hey guys so about you guys working together again it's definitely a yes" Austin and I high five each other.

"There's a couple of directors that really want both of you on there film"

"There is a project starting in a couple weeks which I know you guys are still working on The Bikeriders so that's not going to work"

"There's a project that starts as soon as you guys are done with The Bikeriders, it's a World War 2 series"

Austin looked at me and I nodded my head at him. "Yeah who's directing it?," Austin said.

"Well there's a munch of directors but the show is being created by Steven Spielberg"

My hand went to Austin neck. He knew it was going to be good. "Yeah can we get the scripps for it?," I said.

"Yeah, I'll have them ready by tomorrow" we were both excited about this new project.

"Great thanks guys," Emma said. "Bye Emma thanks again," I said. We ended the call and Austin and me both had a look.

We got up and began to dance in the living room together. Austin took my hand and spun me around.

We ending up like that for about an hour just dancing around in my house. I can't say it's just my house anymore.

Austin's probably spend more time here than his own apartment. Austin got real close to me.

"I want you, you know that" "of course I do," I said. "Well then will you be my girlfriend again?"

My bones stopped and I was just standing there. "Yes"

- sorry guys I haven't updated-